DSE: Chapter 1 | The Beginnings [OOC]

Started by Arcalane, September 30, 2006, 10:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

Azlan

Well there are those... other guns, but we don't speak about them.  They are mean and they make kitties cry.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Arcalane

Quote from: Azlan on November 11, 2006, 08:38:47 PMMegatraveller???!!!  I haven't cracked those books in a decade or more...

What can I say? Nice and quick Mainworld generation rules, as well as assorted information as otherwise necessary. That which was unnecessary was cleared out and I fleshed out my own details such as the--... wait, that would be telling. >:3

Azlan

Quote from: Sheridan on November 11, 2006, 09:34:46 PM

What can I say? Nice and quick Mainworld generation rules, as well as assorted information as otherwise necessary. That which was unnecessary was cleared out and I fleshed out my own details such as the--... wait, that would be telling. >:3

Indeed it would, but I'm not convinced that the several inches of dust covering those Megatraveller books is not there for a reason...

Arcalane

Quote from: Azlan on November 12, 2006, 03:59:56 AMIndeed it would, but I'm not convinced that the several inches of dust covering those Megatraveller books is not there for a reason...

The reason being that you're too lazy to dust them off? :P

Aldoun

While I lament my own inability to post as soon as I noticed the rp thread up I'm sad to say a responce from me will háve to wait another day. This is due to the National test in Swedish I'm having tomorrow so tonight I don't have time to get a decent post up IC. But I'm still around despite my lack of posting.

Stygian

Quote from: Aldoun on November 13, 2006, 03:02:51 PM
While I lament my own inability to post as soon as I noticed the rp thread up I'm sad to say a responce from me will háve to wait another day. This is due to the National test in Swedish I'm having tomorrow so tonight I don't have time to get a decent post up IC. But I'm still around despite my lack of posting.

Som fan. Tar det verkligen så lång tid? Det är väl inte ditt sämsta ämne, eller?

Trans: Like hell. Does that really take that much time? It isn't your worst subject, I presume?

bill

Bad Styg. Read the rules.  :nono

[edit]Better.  >:3 [/edit]

Aldoun

A five hour test isn't something to laugh at, but as it happens my bane of good swedish results is my poor handwriting; if I don't take my time even I can't read it without difficulty. While I've been working to fix that it's still poor. And the five hours doing the test isn't going to leave me a particulary intellectually active individual tomorrow since I've been a tad sick and rather tired for a week.

Stygian

Ouch. Point taken. No one's ever criticised my handwriting. Well, some have said it's too thin. I beleive that most would have the opposite problem though.

llearch n'n'daCorna

* llearch n'n'daCorna makes some sandwiches in the kitchen and ignores the outside world, that being much safer. :-)

.. what? I said I'd be the chef, didn't I? :-)

(yes, I realise this is the OOC thread. I don't want to piss Sheridan off, mmkay, even if I think I'm funny. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Stygian

Right. When interpreting Stygian's accent, just think of an Irish one with just a tiny hint of German to it and a feeeeew small quirks.

Eibborn

WHOO!
Alrighty, the creator of the species of alien I'm playing has released a brief piece of informational writing- http://inhuman-comic.com/aboutnikitaks.php
ALL ABOUT NIKITAKS! :D
Everything you didn't know, and a fair bit even I didn't know. I'll be modifying my character a little to bring it up to speed with this. No major changes, of course.
/kicks the internet over

Arcalane

I am, of course, blaming you, Eibbor, for me coming into contact with the author of that webcomic, getting bored, and doing some 3d arts for it. :P

Aldoun

Finally posted, sorry for the delay everyone. And two people had time to post as I was typing (and doing a bit of reading on another site) which shows just how slow I tend to be when distractions are available.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Arcalane

bill

Arcalane

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hey, now.

No need to get nasty.

Besides, the cook isn't allowed to make comments? Surely we shoudl have a smart-arse short-order cook lurking around, even if they're less than useful in actually cooking anything...

Azlan

http://zarla.comicgenesis.com/d/20061115.html

This reminded me of box-boy for some reason... not that I suspect he's eat someone... it's just the current avie he had...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Eibborn

Quote from: Sheridan on November 18, 2006, 02:12:55 PM
I am, of course, blaming you, Eibbor, for me coming into contact with the author of that webcomic, getting bored, and doing some 3d arts for it. :P
I'm so proud! :D I love throwing my favourite webcomics in others' faces. Are your pictures up on the site yet? If so, under what name?
I'm sorry to deviate from the topic like this, but curiosity calls.
/kicks the internet over

Arcalane

Quote from: Eibbor_N on November 20, 2006, 12:09:30 AM
Quote from: Sheridan on November 18, 2006, 02:12:55 PM
I'm so proud! :D I love throwing my favourite webcomics in others' faces. Are your pictures up on the site yet? If so, under what name?
I'm sorry to deviate from the topic like this, but curiosity calls.

There's a couple, in the fanart section, under "Arcalane". Rest of my stuff is here.

Stygian

"Oi, oi think he's troing to tell ya somethin', pal..."

Eibborn

Quote from: Sheridan on November 20, 2006, 02:27:04 AM
There's a couple, in the fanart section, under "Arcalane". Rest of my stuff is here.
Ah! In that case, I've already seen 'em! They're good! :)

But now, actually on topic (fairly rare for my posts, evidently :o), we don't seem to have any captain. Who is the superior officer on this ship? A NPC?
/kicks the internet over

llearch n'n'daCorna

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

bill

Arcalane