2020-07-31 [DMFA #2002] Race condition

Started by Tapewolf, July 31, 2020, 04:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Interesting... I'd have assumed this kind of "I thought you were going to..." would actually occur less often with empaths.

Still, there's no accounting for attention span...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ProfesseurRenard

Indeed. Nor is being able to sense feelings a foolproof way of predicting a person's actions, emotion being the chaotic bitch that it is.

MT Hazard

I love how they have both expressive ears and head wings now.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 31, 2020, 04:37:33 AM
Interesting... I'd have assumed this kind of "I thought you were going to..." would actually occur less often with empaths.

From the page's caption, I got the impression that they could both sense what the other was going to do, and they both waited for them to do it.

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: zbm1028 on July 31, 2020, 10:21:55 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on July 31, 2020, 04:37:33 AM

From the page's caption, I got the impression that they could both sense what the other was going to do, and they both waited for them to do it.

And then both of them failed to do what the other was expecting, and then, "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!"

Lying Foo

You know, this seems obvious, but it occurs to me that Dan hasn't actually seen his mother since he found out he was an incubus.  He knows where she is, too, since he ran into her there, even if he doesn't realize she's still there.

Heh.  I wonder if she even realized that he didn't know what he would become?  "You didn't tell me I was an incubus!"  "...I didn't think I had to?"
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.