2020-05-19 [DMFA #1989] She Might Be Destania's Daughter in All But Blood

Started by killpurakat, May 18, 2020, 03:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

killpurakat

Huh. This could REALLY end up backfiring on Biggs and his plans.
I'm getting the feeling that, while Destania may have written Alexsi off (and literally put her in the "I don't care if this person dies" category), Alexsi might have just enough of Destania's teachings behind her to be a massive thorn in Destania's side at the exact wrong time.

Add in what's happening with Dan and Cyra and this is going to be... quite interesting.

Side note: I doubt it will happen, but I think Cyra and Alexsi meeting would be really unique and I wonder how their personalities would play off each other.

Howl

Frankly it feels like Alexsi is playing Connect Four and everyone else is playing Warhammer.

e_voyager

Yeah she takes after their mother damn how ever takes after the father I want to see Dan's Grandma come down and basically give Alexi the family seal of approval so that she can grow her own wings
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Dishonored

"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

MT Hazard

Quote from: Dishonored on May 18, 2020, 09:43:51 AM
I'm just loving the tail wags.
I think a lot of furry artist forget how expressive tails can be, the same with movable ears. The ones that remember probably have pets to remind them.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

InhumanInterest

I think we already got a little sample of how an Alexi-Cyra conversation would go.

Spoiler; it ends in baby pictures of Dan

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: InhumanInterest on May 20, 2020, 01:12:21 AM
I think we already got a little sample of how an Alexi-Cyra conversation would go.

Spoiler; it ends in baby pictures of Dan

Siblings; they always know which buttons to press.

InhumanInterest

And it never stops. You'd think the embarrassment would stop when you both get older but it doesn't! They just get even MORE embarrassing things to talk about! I'll bet the incident with Dan wearing a dress to sneak into Bigg's tent is totally going into the "Ways to Embarrass Dan" File.