Just Sayin' Hi!

Started by kaosblaze, October 05, 2006, 11:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xHaZxMaTx

Hey Mew, do you think you could try and make posts that make sense?

Mew Mew Renee

Umm...... maybe you just don't get it! :3 :januscat , Sorry! :laugh

LionHeart

Quote from: kaosblaze on October 06, 2006, 02:52:05 PM
@Lionheart: Sorry, my sanity is completly fragmented. Expect an outcropping of multiple personalities soon.

Well, you should fit in just fine around here, then.  ;)

Be careful to keep the multiple personalities out of the discussion forums, though - the mods are tightening the rules on those...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

bill

Quote from: Miaka on October 07, 2006, 01:28:40 AM
Oh god, there are two Kaos' now.....
this is just gonna get confusing.
Not to mention the new Chaosynergy.  :U

Anara

Quote from: BillBuckner on October 07, 2006, 08:19:03 AM

They're multiplying! xD

Jim Halisstrad

Quote from: Anara on October 07, 2006, 06:08:37 PM
Quote from: BillBuckner on October 07, 2006, 08:19:03 AM

They're multiplying! xD

*lets out a girly scream*

Damaris

Mew.

1) You are limited to one smilie per post.  You are a smilie addict, and this is an intervention.

2) If your post does not contain one full sentance, please do not post it.  It's a waste of the interweb, and as well all know, it is a series of tubes.  This should be taken very seriously so they do not become clogged.

That is all.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

kaosblaze

Wait... oh boy. I'm not gonna go around changing MY name... and neither should you... insanekaosx... but I just got here... and I've had this name stored in other forums for over a year... so it's just coincidence that "Kaos" appears in both of our names. Chaosynergy doesn't count... his is spelled "CHaos", not "Kaos" About as same as  :spidey and  :batman

komissarmakarov

Quote from: kaosblaze on October 05, 2006, 11:40:37 PM
Hello! I'm kaosblaze, the newest newb here (for now)... so just do what you do to the other newbs.. and get it over with.

:meh

*Opens toy closet* :mwaha

Aridas

.......*gives kaosblaze an exploding cookie?*

I'm not really sure what you mean by "get it over with". I think I might have the idea though... Just keep holding that cookie. >:3

bill

We should give Mew credit, it started the best spamfest EVAR, even eclipsing the old PAY thread.

insanekaosx

Quote from: kaosblaze on October 07, 2006, 06:48:39 PM
Wait... oh boy. I'm not gonna go around changing MY name... and neither should you... insanekaosx... but I just got here... and I've had this name stored in other forums for over a year... so it's just coincidence that "Kaos" appears in both of our names. Chaosynergy doesn't count... his is spelled "CHaos", not "Kaos" About as same as  :spidey and  :batman

Only a year. Mwaha, I am the original Kaos.

All joking about name besides, welcome to the forums, my friend :D

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: BillBuckner on October 07, 2006, 10:25:46 PM
We should give Mew credit, it started the best spamfest EVAR, even eclipsing the old PAY thread.
Trudat, pretty much the only thread that made it into the Treasury.

Mew Mew Renee

Maybe I should quote more for it to make sence :mowmeep