2020-03-30 [DMFA #1978] The Apple fell far from the tree.

Started by MT Hazard, March 30, 2020, 10:53:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

It seems that even if it was all an act, Dest raised a good boy, perhaps in doing so made the only one who can save her.

[Fixed year -TW]
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

Heh, I've just noticed that most of this year's threads are labelled '2019' because people are basing them on the last one and propagating the mistake...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

:yeahthat
Part of the problem is I keep posting from my tablet, which makes it awkward. Hey, at least I got the day right this time!

Edit: I've altered all the dates in the last few topics I've made, hopefully that should prevent this happening again.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tarakona

Regardless of the motivation, great good was done. She raised a feline who would gladly die for others and has been such a good influence on so many others. At this point, does it matter if he was deceived into being a good person? I feel that rarely do the ends justify the means. But in this case, good wins.

Puyon

...in relation to the page's punchline. I'm just saying. If I were a shapeshifter, I would always make sure I was the tallest person in the room, even if it's by like a centimeter. And any time someone taller walks into the room I will slowly adjust my height to accommodate that. There will come a point where the person who was originally the room's tallest person will notice "hey are you actually that much taller than me?" and I will humbly answer "yes".
...By Puyon

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Puyon on March 31, 2020, 01:56:12 AM
...in relation to the page's punchline. I'm just saying. If I were a shapeshifter, I would always make sure I was the tallest person in the room, even if it's by like a centimeter. And any time someone taller walks into the room I will slowly adjust my height to accommodate that. There will come a point where the person who was originally the room's tallest person will notice "hey are you actually that much taller than me?" and I will humbly answer "yes".

<3
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

InhumanInterest

Quote from: Puyon on March 31, 2020, 01:56:12 AM

Given some people I've met you'd be absolutely looming there. Though at least you'd only have to do so for a short time, at least until you ran into a dragon or something else huge.

keybounce

The real issue is, when two such people are in the same room and slowly grow to tower over everyone else.

InhumanInterest

Hopefully they'd stop before the ceiling becomes a casualty. Maybe you could forestall it by proposing a limbo contest?

Tuyu

That's the point where someone tells them to "take it outside". :D