2019/10/12 [RE 64.11] - Is Is Done

Started by Tapewolf, October 12, 2019, 10:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Merlin's demented laughter here and in other venues makes me wonder what the catch is.  I guess we'll find out soon.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lying Foo

Huh.

If this is as it appears, I can't help but feel I'm not really for it.  Pretty much all the flash-forwards have told us Loki was going to die, with no suggestion she would be resurrected, and we haven't seen her in any of them.  Anticlimactic as her death was, that's life.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Mork

sorry meant to post this on this pages.

the reaper looks mad  :mowhappy.

also the page on the comic says 10 and the forums says 11.
http://dhscomix.com/comics/comic.php?v=64&p=10 and http://dhscomix.com/comics/comic.php?v=64&p=11 dosent go anywhere.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lying Foo on October 12, 2019, 11:21:33 AM
Huh.

If this is as it appears, I can't help but feel I'm not really for it.  Pretty much all the flash-forwards have told us Loki was going to die, with no suggestion she would be resurrected, and we haven't seen her in any of them.  Anticlimactic as her death was, that's life.

On the other hand, in NG+, Jinx was using her death as a cautionary tale.  That kind of loses its effect when it's "They were killed by a trickster.  But they got better."
In Darkness Falls, Loki's death is hinted at, but is described as being 'misrepresented'.
And there was also these weird teaser, may have been for a future episode of Dark Falls, which showed Loki in it.

And hey, she might die again as part of the breaking-the-curse deal, we don't know.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

What if she comes back to life and is immediately shanked by the curse
...By Puyon

Mork

then they accidentally kill one of the Clanners probably Phoenix or talon and tell them to get Loki in purgatory.
and Loki lives as a ghost like Mana.
and everybody is happy.

Lying Foo

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 12, 2019, 01:22:46 PM
And there was also these weird teaser, may have been for a future episode of Dark Falls, which showed Loki in it.

Well, yeah, but that was a joke, and I'd figured that was part of the joke.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

InhumanInterest

I think I may be misremembering things since I can't re-find it right away. But I was under the impression that the NG+ was part of a different timeline to the RE. Which would mean that Loki living might be one of the major differences between the timelines. Though this may just be me being a bucket of crazy.