2019/10/03 [RE 64.09] - An unusual offer

Started by Tapewolf, October 03, 2019, 09:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

"Death can be undone by me, but I shall only grant thee three" - resurrection statue in Eye of the Beholder 2.

Well, that could get very interesting indeed.  I don't think many people get judged twice.  And what happens if their body is all broken up (that usually being the reason someone is dead)?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Maybe their body revives like a Clanner and it regrows from the biggest part?

That said, someone could definitely mount their own head on a wall this way.
...By Puyon

Tapewolf

Quote from: Puyon on October 03, 2019, 01:23:51 PM
Maybe their body revives like a Clanner and it regrows from the biggest part?
That said, someone could definitely mount their own head on a wall this way.

That is true, I hadn't taken Clanner regeneration into account.  Talking of mounting heads on walls, it occurs to me that if Loki does get a second roll of the dice, it would have interesting ramifications.  Specifically, she'd owe her second life to Jake... her miraculous revival would be like a 'miracle of Satan' so to speak.  Best case, it might cause her to tone down the anti-Trickster rhetoric a bit.  Worst case, it makes her a living abomination to Ceraph.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Would she really owe Jake though? He seems to be doing the favor for Saturn and Altair would be doing the work...

Besides, if Loki picked up being a Light Power post res, Ceraph fears the goddesses enough that he'd tell his clanners to back down if they encountered one.
...By Puyon

Mork

so what would happen if she already left purgatory.
and the soul already created a new soul ?
can the gods undo that ?

Puyon

P... probably not. I don't think that can be undone, and if it can be, it's probably unprecedented.

How does the shadowslayer rebirth cycle work any how? Does she need to pay for her sins every cycle? Or is she allowed to just stop existing for a bit until it's time to get back out there? How much is the Shadowslayer allowed to sin?
...By Puyon