2019/09/12 [RE 64.03] - Loki Kiborn... this is your death!

Started by Tapewolf, September 12, 2019, 09:07:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Yeah, I think that given this is a bit of a stressful time for mortals, these gods need to improve their bedside manner.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Marie insinuating Loki would have succeeded at defeating the curse is... sad :C

Marie please be nice, she was literally a child.
...By Puyon

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 12, 2019, 09:07:48 AM
Yeah, I think that given this is a bit of a stressful time for mortals, these gods need to improve their bedside manner.

I get the impression that very few of the gods actually give a darn about mortals.

Mork

Still don't understand wasn't Marie there to see that things wasn't going to get messier.
also all Loki said that Saturn would beat the shadow.
so was all this planed by Jake sins way back home.   
also thought that reaper and Jake wasn't on good terms.

Puyon

Jake killed Loki because Loki was going to call on the Elemental Gods with a prayer. He had to make sure she couldn't reach them. He didn't exactly plan to kill Loki when the day started since he didn't even know Loki would be on that cliff watching the Shadow with him.

Nonetheless the asshat could have just put her to sleep just as quickly and kept her preoccupied with a nightmare.
...By Puyon

Tapewolf

Ooh, I've just realised something.

Marie says that Loki brought this upon herself "because she couldn't keep her mouth shut or use an ounce of common sense".  Notwithstanding that the gods are using British Imperial measurements (?!), that isn't actually true.  Jake killed her pre-emptively because he thought she might tell on him.  He actually tells Loki this. (p.63.34) so it doesn't matter what Loki said or did because he'd already cast the die.

Perhaps Marie isn't as smart as she thinks she is.

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 12, 2019, 03:31:24 PM
Ooh, I've just realised something.

Marie says that Loki brought this upon herself "because she couldn't keep her mouth shut or use an ounce of common sense".  Notwithstanding that the gods are using British Imperial measurements (?!), that isn't actually true.  Jake killed her pre-emptively because he thought she might tell on him.  He actually tells Loki this. (p.63.34) so it doesn't matter what Loki said or did because he'd already cast the die.

Perhaps Marie isn't as smart as she thinks she is.

Interesting detail.

Merlin

Marie's a huge liar, but if you see Jake you should probably run instead of taking the time to yell at him

Tapewolf

Quote from: Merlin on September 13, 2019, 04:05:38 AM
Marie's a huge liar, but if you see Jake you should probably run instead of taking the time to yell at him

Not sure if that counts as common sense..  If you run away from gods on sight, they are likely to take that as a slight and kill you anyway.

Puyon

Once Loki at least had the common sense (or at least took Tella's advice to heart) that if you encounter a God, begging for your life is probably your best bet (volume 5. Don't feel like linking right now I just woke up like 3 Minutes ago)
...By Puyon

Lying Foo

Quote from: Puyon on September 12, 2019, 10:09:24 AM
Marie insinuating Loki would have succeeded at defeating the curse is... sad :C

She did defeat the curse; it'll never get another Kiborn.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Puyon

Maybe not another genuine Kiborn. What if the curse's condition of ridding the world of the Kiborns wasn't satisfied so now it's gonna go after Ori (this is mostly a joke)
...By Puyon