Tea Service...

Started by GabrielsThoughts, September 22, 2006, 12:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

Any way having consulted the oracle of pr0n  and speculation regarding Pyroducks taste in women  I rummaged through Daniels room and I have discoverd this snapshot  of Alexi wearing this dragon outfit. I believe this  is the outfit worn by Alexi while providing "Tea Service" for Pyroduck, as you can probably tell she has lost some weight since then and is most likely wearing nothing underneath, so as not to get all hot and sweaty.  Dan assures me this is simply her Mythrocon outfit, but I know better.

larger image

I realise that some viewers will find it offensive (most likely small children who worship Barney) However I'm willing to overlook the little people to bring you the truth.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Indeed. Hysterically so. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

thegayhare

Boog

*cackles* And what's really funny is that it looks sorta like Dakata. BONUS SCORE!

xHaZxMaTx

Zedd

Its evil and cute...Just like you gabe  :P

GabrielsThoughts

Ok, I've fixed the zipper so that it aligns better on the larger image.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

LionHeart

"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

King Of Hearts

Well that "would" pique Pyro's interest...

James StarRunner