2019-05-03 [DMFA #1921] Aary is gay for Matilda

Started by Lying Foo, May 03, 2019, 05:09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lying Foo

...because there was no other option for the title.  (...fine, I could have written out "Aaryana," but that's it.)

I have to say, "flats" seems rather appropriate.

It seems to me, this likely doesn't always impress Fae as much as it did Mab; sure, she'll let herself be impressed by such things, but...
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

e_voyager

Well it seems that while Dan it's against it Matilda is rather indifferent to the option
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

MT Hazard

Quote from: Lying Foo on May 03, 2019, 05:09:55 AM
...because there was no other option for the title.  (...fine, I could have written out "Aaryana," but that's it.)

What about...

• Magical architect
  • Powered by a magical child
  • It's like a magical tardis
  • breaking the laws of physics is easy when you know how
  • The bag of house holding is a favourite
  • Work mode off please Aary
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Drakkenmensch

... and thus this strip launched a thousand aarytilda yuri fics.

(Dan bursts in flailing arms and wings) Nooooooooo don't read them! THEY ARE FULL OF LIES!!!

ProfesseurRenard

Guess Dan is an aversion of the "Girl-On-Girl Is Hot" trope. Then again, Aary is making a move on his 'territory'...

e_voyager

Honestly I'm not sure whether or not it is because it's Aary or because the person being moved or is his girlfriend
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: e_voyager on May 04, 2019, 05:53:00 AM
Honestly I'm not sure whether or not it is because it's Aary or because the person being moved or is his girlfriend

I mean...both at once certainly doesn't help matters.

Akisohida

Quote from: e_voyager on May 04, 2019, 05:53:00 AM

Methinks Aary is just pulling Dan's tail.
Plus, there's no way Matilda would cheat on Dan. Honestly, while I love the punchline, I more expected Dan to go 'Feel free; won't work!'. He knows Matty. :)
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Tuyu

Quote from: Akisohida on May 04, 2019, 03:31:34 PM
Maybe she finds the current atmosphere a little too sweet.  This is a way to both pay Matilda a compliment while having Dan inject some negatives.

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Tuyu on May 04, 2019, 08:13:17 PM
Maybe she finds the current atmosphere a little too sweet.  This is a way to both pay Matilda a compliment while having Dan inject some negatives.
Sounds plausible to me.

Drakkenmensch

Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on May 05, 2019, 03:26:39 AM
Quote from: Tuyu on May 04, 2019, 08:13:17 PM
Sounds plausible to me.
She is a cubi of clan Hrienth after all, this ribbing is giving her both pain from Dan's annoyance and pleasure from Matilda's enjoyment of the joke she's pulling on Dan.

e_voyager

So she likes pleasure spiked with pain? This music also her aeroplane?