Since everyone is showing their problems... Warning: Mature Talking

Started by Leafar, September 23, 2006, 05:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leafar

What's going on:

I have this ex-girlfriend that keeps calling me everyday...
she says stuffs like ''i still love you'' and similar stuff...
when it's not me who answers the phone she hangs up the phone in someone's face, making people at my house angry...

My thing:

i am alone, i had a case with an older woman, but it didn't go too far...and i hate being alone...i have few friends (small city, about 10.000 habitants) wich makes like only a group of us around the 20's...and lots of them have GF's, making going out at night dificult... (i don't like to hang around alone)

The Ex history:

We broke up because friends of mine usually used to come at me saying they saw her in some place...or in someone's car...
but i actually never saw anything...so, in doubt, i broke up with her...

Conclusion:

Should i give her a chance?another saturday night posting will mostly kill me... :S
but mama is against, she doesn't like her either...
mama and bro are on another city this weekend i have the house just for myself...it would be an awesome chance to have some s** you know...after all, it's been a while... :mowdizzy

Aridas

Aridas

Seriously. How can you be dealing with two opposite problems?

Leafar

do you mean that problem i made a topic about, like, weeks ago?
i got over it...i think i was so deeply emotioned about that girl cause i am alone...i was up to clear up my mind about my feelings for her...man, being alone sux... :[

Mew Mew Renee

Aridas

Hey. Being alone is no problem. You just have to learn to tolerate that. Well then... About this new girl then, I think you're taking action way too soon if you don't have any real proof something's going on. That might turn out to be a mistake, it may not. I don't know.

Leafar

but i live in a small city...what kind of respect will i have for being cheated?
by the other hand i shouldn't bother to what people say...i'm lost...
i don't think i can trust her again...

Leafar

well, i dunno...
first of all, the first time we got together, she had a bf, wich she said she didn't love...i mean...she cheated on him right?what makes her unable to do that to myself if a day or another we fight or she just get a bad mood or anything...you understand me mewmew?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Who do you care more about the thoughts of, Leafar? The random strangers who you may or may not meet? Or the girl you're in bed with?

If it's not the latter, you're in bed with the wrong girl.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

QuoteSince everyone is showing their problems...
I think half of these threads that you mention about people complaining about problems are yours.

Did that make sense, my brain isn't working too well right now.

Leafar

llearch tell me something...

i am good discovering msn passwords...that secret question thing is easy to guess when you know the person...so i was able to get her password...
and what do i find? tons of mails of those relationships sites, you know, and her msn is like 98% men...

the question:

plus that to what people say...WOULDN'T YOU BE LIKE, AT LEAST, SUSPICIOUS?

Suwako

Well this may sound a little hard but maybe you should confront her with your suspicions? At least then she will either have to tell the truth or lie straight in your face. I know it isn't great to experience but certainty is worth something.

Leafar

great...if i had a crystal ball to tell me when people are saying lies i would be the richest man on earth...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Trust is key. If you can't trust, how can you be trusted?

.. and I wasn't speaking specifically of *this* girl, I was speaking in general terms - any girl you go out with, her thoughts should be the most important, and everyone else can go hang.

Suwako

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 23, 2006, 06:29:19 PM
Trust is key. If you can't trust, how can you be trusted?

.. and I wasn't speaking specifically of *this* girl, I was speaking in general terms - any girl you go out with, her thoughts should be the most important, and everyone else can go hang.

Have to agree with llearch here.
I would lie to add that most people aren't born good liars leafar. it's hard to lie to someone about something that important.

Leafar

well...that's a thing i must think hard...
btw, she called, so as an impulse i invited her here so we can talk...
if i disappear for a while it's because i am talking, k?

Aridas

Quote from: Leafar on September 23, 2006, 06:20:16 PMand what do i find? tons of mails of those relationships sites, you know, and her msn is like 98% men...
Breaking into peoples' accounts? NOT cool in any case.

llearch n'n'daCorna

xHaZxMaTx

Leafar

well...well...i know, but...but... :B
wouldn't you do it?it's just like, open your gf room while she isn't on...big deal, nothing like i would do something bad to her...

Dakata

Dude, respect her privacy. D: That's not cool at all.

How would you feel if someone went into -your- email-account and looked at all of your stuff? D:

Aridas

don't compare it to a room, compare it to a LOCKED MAILBOX. You're vandalizing someone's mailbox.

xHaZxMaTx

Netami

Every relationship is different. There are a few broad pointers (like respecting her privacy) but for the most part there's nothing out there that will 100% always work for you. You just have to figure it out with the other person. One paramount ideal is to COMMUNICATE. Speak with her and describe your feelings to the fullest. Listen to her side as well. If you can't compromise, then you must simply let it go. Or at least that's what people always say.