2019-01-15 [DMFA #1895] - Guess whose back?

Started by MT Hazard, January 15, 2019, 10:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Looks like Dan has moved out of clown room, or moved the clowns out I guess.

Kind of suprised he's still sleeping, lots of energy to be had at the academy, probably just enjoys it.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

Quote from: MT Hazard on January 15, 2019, 10:58:19 AM
Kind of suprised he's still sleeping, lots of energy to be had at the academy, probably just enjoys it.

Force of habit, perhaps.  I do wonder what the range on dream-surfing is, though... Dan only had a "no surfing" agreement with Abel, as far as I know.

EDIT: That said, maybe the other students are operating on a rule of thumb, "Don't mess with the child of a dangerous maniac who is known to enjoy hurting people"

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Genesis

Is it just me or does sleepy Dan really look like his mother, just less blue? I feel like he's gotten progressively prettier as the comic has gone on.
"I will finish the painting. Of a cold, dark, and very gentle place. So that it might make a home for someone, someday" - The Painter

The One Guy

Looks like Dan has moved out of clown room, or moved the clowns out I guess.

The description on the Katbox site mentions that Mink was willing to remove the clown stuff for him (I'd give the exact quote, but there's the Katbox maintenance thing going on now).

Tapewolf

Quote from: The One Guy on January 15, 2019, 06:35:11 PM
The description on the Katbox site mentions that Mink was willing to remove the clown stuff for him (I'd give the exact quote, but there's the Katbox maintenance thing going on now).

It appears to be the same room - the walls,  bedsheets and bedstead are the same colours.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Tuyu

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 15, 2019, 12:13:42 PM

Force of habit, perhaps.  I do wonder what the range on dream-surfing is, though... Dan only had a "no surfing" agreement with Abel, as far as I know.
My guess would be that, having learned how not to absorb emotions, he chooses not to, instead relying on food and sleep as normal for a being.

Wanderer

Gotta agree with Dan. When it comes to doing the things I can't do during the week, sleep is #1 on my list.