Commentaries!

Started by Destina Faroda, October 05, 2006, 01:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destina Faroda

You know that text that goes at the bottom of the comics.

:yeahthat

You're three plot arcs behind in those!  Finish them up, and the ones for DSWC so that we have a reason to re-live the old comics!

If you're too busy, give it to someone else who has some insight on the creative end (Mab, Jorge, Dam, even Sindra) or make it a rotating thing.  But we want commentaries.

And I'm gonna complain until you publish some. ;)
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

No one (except maybe for Mab) has any insight at this point into the comic process now. Most everything is handled by me.

Sindra could, of course, handle her comics, but I doubt she'd wanna do any of mine (nor would I honestly want anyone but myself writing commentaries for them).

Honestly, I keep meaning to write some, but I haven't found the time.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Destina Faroda

I can understand it's hard to find time.  I'm just badgering you as a friendly reminder. ;)

COMMENTARIES!  SOON!

:mowtongue
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Yeah. I will. Maybe tomorrow while the wiff is at work. I might be able to pull through a short plotline in that time... or at least, half of one of the long ones...

CVRPG or DSWC first?

Destina Faroda

DSWC, man, because you haven't done any in what looks like over a year.
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Far over a year, likely... since, what... comic 50?

Castle Pokemetroid

Can you even remember what ta put? I have no idea if I could.

Darkmoon

Eh, I remember stories for the important ones, and I can just generally discuss the ones I got no material for.

Destina Faroda

Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

I know. I meant to do them last weekend, but I had to take care of the CM Site revamp, and that ate up two whole days.

Commentaries are this weekend's project.