2018-10-19 [DMFA #1876] - Great idea for a day out

Started by Tapewolf, October 19, 2018, 05:23:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Not sure how well Abel is likely to take unwanted visitors.  Then again, he's not really in a position to oppose them.
I vote for a Deus Ex-style break-in.  Hospitals are always full of air vents, and they're both small species, which makes it even easier.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Cassi-kun

Aaaaaaand now I'm worried that this is Dee and not actually Biggs. I hope it's actually Biggs because A) humor, and B) not killing Abel. He's under Zinvth's protection but I'm not sure what sort of security the hospital itself really has. And wouldn't it just be "great" if Dee was the one to tank Zinvth's trust in Cubi the way Aniz did so long ago
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Cassi-kun on October 19, 2018, 12:30:04 PM
Aaaaaaand now I'm worried that this is Dee and not actually Biggs. I hope it's actually Biggs because A) humor, and B) not killing Abel. He's under Zinvth's protection but I'm not sure what sort of security the hospital itself really has. And wouldn't it just be "great" if Dee was the one to tank Zinvth's trust in Cubi the way Aniz did so long ago

I'd like to think she's smarter than that.  Given Jyrras' reaction to him even being maimed, killing Abel would be the absolute best way to ensure that he doesn't build the weapon, or if he does, that it ends up used on her and not Hizell.
I think she'd also find it difficult to squee at the thought of Jyrras hooking up with Abel, given her typical reactions that would likely cause her impersonation to falter.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Genesis

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 19, 2018, 01:13:57 PM
Quote from: Cassi-kun on October 19, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

I'd like to think she's smarter than that.  Given Jyrras' reaction to him even being maimed, killing Abel would be the absolute best way to ensure that he doesn't build the weapon, or if he does, that it ends up used on her and not Hizell.
I think she'd also find it difficult to squee at the thought of Jyrras hooking up with Abel, given her typical reactions that would likely cause her impersonation to falter.

She's smart, but I thought she had gone WAY over the deep end by now, so is she even sane enough to resist attacking Abel?
"I will finish the painting. Of a cold, dark, and very gentle place. So that it might make a home for someone, someday" - The Painter

Cassi-kun

Quote from: Genesis on October 19, 2018, 04:52:56 PM
She's smart, but I thought she had gone WAY over the deep end by now, so is she even sane enough to resist attacking Abel?
She did - barely - manage to hold back when she and Abel were in Jy's waiting room. But it resulted in the untimely demise of Bigg's desk.

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1655.php
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1656.php

Edit: looking back on those, I feel safe saying it's Biggs. There's no way Dee could keep calm trying to get to Abel, she'd get twitchy in one way or another.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

keybounce

Am I mistaken, or has that little ... cat? ... in the slacker tracker gotten a little rough now?

Seriously, why does Fluffy look like a cross between a mow and a cat, when the cast page says "Dog"?