2018-10-08 [DMFA #1873] Convenient half-truths

Started by Tapewolf, October 08, 2018, 04:20:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Biggs is really good at this whole half-truth thing.  Though I'm still a little surprised he's being so friendly with Jyrras at the moment.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 08, 2018, 04:20:01 AM
I'm still a little surprised he's being so friendly with Jyrras at the moment.

Why does that surprise you? This is Biggs--he could always be faking it.

Tapewolf

Quote from: CubiKitsune on October 08, 2018, 11:35:39 AM
Why does that surprise you? This is Biggs--he could always be faking it.

That would be my suspicion, yes.  I'm just hoping it's not the case.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zorro

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 08, 2018, 11:37:24 AM

Well, depends on if he's faking it to make Jyrras do what he wants, or if he's faking it merely to set Jyrras' mind at ease so he can get back to designing things. Kinda depends on why, rather than how, if you follow.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tuyu

Biggs seems to be good at managing people. At least, most of the people we've seen him interact with seem to get along well with him.  Plus, he's been keeping a lid on Destania. That can't be easy.

Treesong

The One Guy

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 08, 2018, 07:31:14 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on October 08, 2018, 11:37:24 AM

Well, depends on if he's faking it to make Jyrras do what he wants, or if he's faking it merely to set Jyrras' mind at ease so he can get back to designing things. Kinda depends on why, rather than how, if you follow.

Well, I get the impression it's both.  He's faking it to set Jyrras' mind at ease so he can get back to designing things ... because Jyrras getting back to designing things is what he wants.

Jasae Bushae

....Am I the only one who thinks Biggs is just trying to help Jyrras out just to be a friend? ^^;
I might be a hack writer but thats no reason not to Enjoy writing anyways
http://greenfrostfire.deviantart.com/

e_voyager

I think it's more setting dry versus my setting the direction that he wants it to go in. Primarily towards Vengeance against the one who nearly killed his friend if nothing else through extension being able to take down and kill any number of that creatures ilk
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey