2018-08-27 [DMFA #1863] Passing the buck

Started by Tuyu, August 28, 2018, 12:54:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuyu

"The 'cubi who was attacked"...

I am really looking forward to their reaction when they learn Quoar's plus one is Abel Rewanz. C'mon, where's that other warp-aci? 

Amber Williams

Oh Piflak already knows. After Quoar left she got MissPriss to pretty much spill details about who they were supposed to bring.  It's more a case that Travik doesn't really have Abel's name memorized so would only really know him as the cubi that was attacked.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Amber Williams on August 28, 2018, 04:01:46 PM
Oh Piflak already knows. After Quoar left she got MissPriss to pretty much spill details about who they were supposed to bring.  It's more a case that Travik doesn't really have Abel's name memorized so would only really know him as the cubi that was attacked.

Okay, so not only answering your question, but also namedropping the other parties to the conversation. Well done, there, Ambaaaargh. Very props, much wow. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tuyu

Quote from: Amber Williams on August 28, 2018, 04:01:46 PM
Oh Piflak already knows.
Aw. I was hoping to see her reaction. "WHO is Quoar's plus one? WHO is it? WHO could it be...it's...Abel Rewanz?!??"

e_voyager

Okay so if I understand correctly she knows the name but hasn't traced it to the family significance like she has with t Fiona am I in the ballpark?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey