2018/05/21 [DF #24] You snooze, you lose.

Started by ZacAttac21, May 21, 2018, 05:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Welp, I gotta admit, I never expected those three would become actual heroes. :U

Puyon

Looks like the quests Danni skimmed earlier was just a checklist to that end. Last thing is clearing a monster menacing some pass. Wonder who they'll encounter next?

Given that they keep running into past students, I wonder what the chances are that the Dark Lord is an ex-DHS student too? That would just be wild but probably a stretch :P
...By Puyon

Merlin

Quote from: Puyon on May 22, 2018, 12:42:10 AM
Looks like the quests Danni skimmed earlier was just a checklist to that end. Last thing is clearing a monster menacing some pass. Wonder who they'll encounter next?

Given that they keep running into past students, I wonder what the chances are that the Dark Lord is an ex-DHS student too? That would just be wild but probably a stretch :P

....AAGGGH I could have made Nova the Dark Lord, he would have hated that

Puyon

Quote from: Merlin on May 25, 2018, 04:40:07 AM

"...I also don't want me to be doing what I'm doing."

Wherever Nova actually is, he probably really wanted to pick up this quest because it meant that he got to kick a Dark Power's butt.
The rest of his party took a long time talking him down explaining "Nova, think for like 3 seconds, it's ALWAYS night time there, you are literally useless there."
...By Puyon

Merlin

Quote from: Puyon on May 26, 2018, 01:13:05 PM
Quote from: Merlin on May 25, 2018, 04:40:07 AM

"...I also don't want me to be doing what I'm doing."

Wherever Nova actually is, he probably really wanted to pick up this quest because it meant that he got to kick a Dark Power's butt.
The rest of his party took a long time talking him down explaining "Nova, think for like 3 seconds, it's ALWAYS night time there, you are literally useless there."

can't deal with how big a smile this is puttin on me face