2018/04/18 [DF #19] ......Probably.

Started by ZacAttac21, April 18, 2018, 05:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

She gets the traits of the monster she summons? How does that work, Change magic?

Also, DHS Tomara would totally be a monster summoner. :3 (I'm hoping it's not just Danni that can do that trick.)

Merlin

Change magic gone awry! It wasn't intentional, but Danni doesn't mind. It miiiiiiiiiight come up in a much later Random Encounter volume :P

Lying Foo

Some sort of late-manifesting bug in the spell that made her a woman in body?  Or an interaction with another change spell?  (...side-eyeing a certain naga...)

And here I thought she'd been bitten by a radioactive Col...
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Puyon

Quote from: Lying Foo on April 20, 2018, 01:40:23 AM
Some sort of late-manifesting bug in the spell that made her a woman in body?  Or an interaction with another change spell?  (...side-eyeing a certain naga...)

And here I thought she'd been bitten by a radioactive Col...

The spell that let her transition seems pretty stable. She's summoned her lil' monster buds many-a-times without changing to look like them. I think the real fun is going to be in the much laters.

(Also shapeshifting? Via infection?? Sounds like a great article for Mysteries of the Obscured)
...By Puyon