2018/04/05 [DD 1.5] Lions and vampires and weres

Started by Lying Foo, April 04, 2018, 07:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lying Foo

...it suddenly occurs to me to wonder what possessed a vampire to move to, essentially, Venice.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Puyon

I was under the impression that we would keep pretending that Merlin wasn't updating other comics along with the site updates until Fool's Week was over lmao. Then again, the subtlety dropped off after Day 2 ;3

Did Ra ever technically move here? Can undead own property?
...By Puyon

Lying Foo

Missed the meeting, sorry.

Presumably she's found somewhere windowless to go during the day.  Most likely renting from the sort who isn't too worried about papers (y'know, the sort who loses a tenant a week to muggings/robberies/bitings gone south).
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Merlin

Quote from: Puyon on April 04, 2018, 10:55:34 PM
I was under the impression that we would keep pretending that Merlin wasn't updating other comics along with the site updates until Fool's Week was over lmao. Then again, the subtlety dropped off after Day 2 ;3

TBH I'm not fussed either way, I don't see the need to control discussion in that way and I'm happy if we're all having a good time!

I'm certainly having a good time, mwa ha haaaaaaa :3