2018/02/05 [RE 58.10] - Putting the 'strange' into 'stranger'

Started by Tapewolf, February 05, 2018, 07:14:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

That's quite a polite and measured entrance from Daryil, given that he could have appeared cross-legged on the table while their backs were turned.  As he did with Lisa in the Epsilon Project.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

The Impors... I could think of at least one pricey artifact at DHS being Claw's tiara. But would they really want that kind of trouble?
...By Puyon

Tapewolf

Quote from: Puyon on February 05, 2018, 11:46:32 AM
The Impors... I could think of at least one pricey artifact at DHS being Claw's tiara. But would they really want that kind of trouble?

I wondered if it was Saturn's blade.  But I'm not sure if knowledge of that has leaked out of the school.

ZacAttac21

I love how nobody takes the "God of Debauchery" seriously. xD

Tapewolf

Quote from: CubiKitsune on February 05, 2018, 02:22:12 PM
I love how nobody takes the "God of Debauchery" seriously. xD

Dunno if he's taken that role yet.  I have a vague recollection that his deification was going to be covered or mentioned at some stage, but I don't know what time period it occurred/will occur.

Lying Foo

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 05, 2018, 07:14:17 AM
That's quite a polite and measured entrance from Daryil, given that he could have appeared cross-legged on the table while their backs were turned.  As he did with Lisa in the Epsilon Project.

I mean, he has kind of lost the home court advantage...
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.