9/22/06 Clothing mandatory

Started by Netami, September 21, 2006, 08:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xHaZxMaTx

Hmmm... being the clever guy that Pyroduck is, the last option seems entirely/hopefully plausible.

(This is what happens when you mention anything obscurely related to sex on a forum... or anywhere else on the internet. I've seen it on every forum I go to.)

NEW PAGES LOVE ME! :3

Vidar

Options thought in this thread, but not yet mentioned: thong, fig leaf, princess Leia slave outfit, t-shirt, whip, and full suit of armor.  >:3

The hormone levels are skyrocketing...
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

O.M.

Interesting detail note: before his transformation, Pyroduck's eyes were white with yellow irises. Now, they're all yellow with black iris-less pupils.

Howru

A possible explaination for http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_598.php has surfaced.

Dan's brain is going to explode once he learns about Pyroduck.
"Pyroduck is a friend, but he is also a dragon, and I hate dragons, but he is a friend...@$% I'm not racist!  %$#!"

Zedd

Sides id be sure Dan's be scarred for life if he catches him and his own sister in..You know...Berry White?!

Weleho Rogan

I'm not sure whether or not Pyro is Dan's friend, considering Dan hates Ducky's attitude, he even tried to assault Pyro the first time they met  :<
also, when they got back to Lost Lake Inn, Pyroduck had "hogged" his room  >:3
and now, he's a *****en' dragon. Possibly a dragon that he owes money, aswell, as we know that Pyro never loses a bet  xD

(edit due to 'mean words  :) )

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Vidar on September 22, 2006, 12:47:29 AM...full suit of armor.
Well then, that just leaves everything to the imagiation, doesn't it. :B

Quote from: Zedd on September 22, 2006, 01:20:05 AM
Sides id be sure Dan's be scarred for life if he catches him and his own sister in..You know...Berry White?!
*Raises hand*
Umm, Futurama? :|

Castle Pokemetroid

Quote from: Zedd on September 22, 2006, 01:20:05 AM

And if he gets a nephew.

Shakal

Another possibility, as I don't think that Alexi would probably have moved that fast. Recall, it's only been a few days at most since everything at SAIA, when Pyro first asked her on a date. I personally think that Pyro is doing his own version of emotion-jamming, lying through his sharp teeth and making up a mental image that Abel doesn't want to see.

MT Hazard

The thing Im wondering about is Pyro's comment "I owe Dan a great deal" Is is something Dan has already done? Is is some thing he's going to do? if it something he's going to do then could pyro being in the past change that ?

"My advice on temporal paradox's, don't think about them" :erk
Captain Janeway

One other thing is that it stands to reason that Pyro would be attracted to Alexsi in being/small creature form. Anyone here read two kinds? there's a discussion in the forum regarding a woman character who insists she actually a guy.

http://2kinds.com/
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

I will not comment on the relationship thing that seems to have scrambled everyone else's brains.
I think it's Interesting that Both Abel and Dan owe the Ti'Fiona line a favour.

By the way, the 'shadow' is more likely a silhouette, and Pyro's eyes might be the last thing to change in the transformation.  It works nicely, though.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Meech

Quote from: Amber Panyko on September 21, 2006, 11:52:13 PM
Hey now! I've been dancing on the laws of physics grave since Day 1 of DMFA. If you don't think there are dragons with boobs in this comic...you are sorely mistaken! :O

I mean...

Maybe I should use this as an excuse to leech money in a wallpaper war contest later!

Then again I really need to finish the 2 I owe already.  Bwah I fail at time-management. X_x

Yes please.  I would like a nice wallpaper of Alexsi wearing whatever she was wearing when she brought Pyroduck tea.  And if it's naughty, no cheating by putting her in a something like a Muu Muu or a trench coat and saying that she is wearing it underneath.  Unless she was wearing a Muu Muu or a trench coat. 

Gabi

Quote from: FireKatKid on September 21, 2006, 08:59:36 PM
But for crying out loud, she brought him tea! Alexsi's so much cooler than before!
Agreed! Yay for tea!

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on September 21, 2006, 10:15:39 PM
But... now I'm even more curious about what kind of relationship Abel and Pyroduck may or may not have. Also... is this a sign of Abel=gay?
He seems bi to me, but he won't tell, so we're not going to find any proof for now. In any case, he's too scared of Alexsi to think of her in that way.

Quote from: Amber Panyko on September 21, 2006, 11:52:13 PM
Then again I really need to finish the 2 I owe already.  Bwah I fail at time-management. X_x
I've had years of experience with time management and I still have trouble with it sometimes, but the biggest secret is learning to predict how long each task will take you and how much energy you'll have after you finish it, and never offering/agreeing to do more than you can. That and planning ahead. And always have some backup plan in case something unexpected happens and you don't manage to do something in time. It may or may not involve muffins.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

Interestingly... only one person has come up with the idea that Pyro may well be lying through his teeth in order to distract Abel.

... which, of course, leads one to wonder if he was lying through his teeth when he said he was from the future...

... and, also, if -anything- he says can be taken at face value...

Anyone up for re-reading the entire history, and seeing what he's up to?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

EvilIguana966

QuoteHe seems bi to me, but he won't tell, so we're not going to find any proof for now.

Honestly I'd be a bit disappointed if it came out for certain that he was bi or gay.  It would just be a bit too cliched for me, and would make him slightly less interesting as a character.  Currently he's a pretty complex personality and I'm not sure we even need any concrete definition for his sexuality.  It would just, IMO, be a cop out to go and say he acts the way he does because he likes guys.  But what do I know anyway.

VioletDusk

Okay, so they do know each other. Splendid!

Now, for to add some gas to the regularly schedualed bonfire of the theories: Could Pyro be spying on Jyrras for the Creature council? Hmm?

Probably not, since it seems like he was around before Kria presented them with a piece of Jyrras' work. Then again who knows. Maybe they already had their eye on Jyrras.

Alan Garou

Insane Theory Time!
Here's what I think will happen:
1) Abel will hesitate to tell  :mowdan that Pyro is a dragon
2) Abel will be forced via beating by Wildy to teach  :mowdan how to morph into a girl
3) When Wildy has left and Pyro is occupied, Abel will spill the beans to  :mowdan ielle
4)  :mowdan ielle will be predictably ticked off and demand to be switched with Alexsi
5) At the last moment at the wedding, Pyro will burst as a dragon to save "Alexsi"
6)  :mowdan ielle will show Pyro that it's him, then slap him for dating his sister
7) Pyro and Alexsi will use the wedding to get married as orderly as possible for this lot

rt

QuoteThen again I really need to finish the 2 I owe already.  Bwah I fail at time-management. X_x

QuoteI've had years of experience with time management and I still have trouble with it sometimes, but the biggest secret is learning to predict how long each task will take

You forgot to add the most important part ... after estimating how long .. *double* it :) (cough and some days even tripple)  And an extra special secret when you tell someone else the time frame quadruple it (timex4)

You always look good when you are done early  :mwaha

.. Back on topic .. i'm also wondering what Alexi was wearing

Alondro

*Charline pokes Charles*  See?  Pyro didn't eat her, and it looks like he's actually falling in love with her.  You humans and your speciesism!  Just because creatures eat beings, that doesn't mean we can't love!

*Charles sighs and puts away his Acme dragon-slaying kit*  I guess you're right.  I shouldn't just blame people for being creatures.

*Charline nods*  We're not all evil.  *smiles sinisterly*  Though I certainly am.   >:3  *looms over Charles with claws extended!*

*Charles*  :eek  I think I'd rather be meeting with Pyro right about now...  D:
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 22, 2006, 07:06:30 AM
... which, of course, leads one to wonder if he was lying through his teeth when he said he was from the future...
I was thinking that aswell, nut I'm not about to go through the comic again. :B

Psaakyrn

Part where he mentions himself to be a time traveller: http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_113.php

It would be weird if Dan's great grandchild does turn out to be their leader though..
But eitherways he's not being entirely truthful, either to Alexi or Abel.
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Ted Schiller

Quote from: Vidar on September 22, 2006, 12:47:29 AM
Options thought in this thread, but not yet mentioned: thong, fig leaf, princess Leia slave outfit, t-shirt, whip, and full suit of armor.  >:3

The hormone levels are skyrocketing...

I am partial to this picture of Florence Ambrose wearing a gown.  No naughty bits are showing, but ... I am very partial to this picture.  :)

http://www.whiteponyproductions.com/ff/florence12.jpg

You have been warned.    ;)

Perhaps Alexsi has one.  :D

With regards,
Ted

ITOS

I'm more curious about what Pyro owe Dan than what Alexi was wearing.  :)

Anyway, I keep thinking about this: http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_142.php
It's the same now, except that Pyro owe Dan. :P
This generic comment was brought to you by:

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Violet Dusk on September 22, 2006, 09:22:49 AM
Now, for to add some gas to the regularly schedualed bonfire of the theories: Could Pyro be spying on Jyrras for the Creature council? Hmm?

The question is, which faction? Could they both (Kria and Pyro) be spying - Pyro for the dragons, and Kria for the council as a whole?

Which leads into wondering what's so important that so many people want to keep an eye on it? And what *does* Pyro owe Dan? Nothing that we've seen, and Dan sure as heck didn't know Pyro when they met, so... what's going on? Who's lying? What are they lying about, and why? And what *is* the truth? (you can't handle the truth!)

Should we be worried about what Pyro was talking about? Did he bring Alexsi up in order to throw Abel off the track? Are we all just flapping in the wind until Amber lets us off the hook? Should we be worried about it? :-)

... and that's probably enough questions. Unless I should go and ask them all in the APF thread? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Weleho Rogan

I got this weeeeird theory blasting up into my mind...

What if the whole "Biggs kidnaps Alexsi" is set up by Lex, Mab and Wildy?

Lex doesn't know about Pyro being a dragon, so she doesn't know if Pyro could handle difficult situations. Afterall, I imagine that Lex wants a guy who is able to stand his ground and be, well, a man  :)

so they make up this great plot about Lex getting kidnapped by Biggs.
Dan receives this note just as planned, now going bananas and talking about going to rescue her, but Wildy intercepts and tells that it's her privilege to beat up Biggs..
They start arguing and ofcourse Pyro comes to do his usual thing when it comes to arguments  :P
Mab comes along and makes a fixed toss of a coin, so Wildy gets to be the leader of the party. At this point, Dan is supposed to be left off the scheme, as Wildy chooses Pyro and Mab to come with her. Mab because she's part of the plot and Pyro because he's the one tested here.
I'm not sure what happens at the Twink Territories, but Pyro seems to notice that something's not right here..
ofcourse, the plot might get messed up due to Pyro having his own affairs going on and Abel showing up at the wrong time. Nobody seems to know that he's a dragon, afterall, save for Abel who might know. Atleast he knows now, if he didn't know it beforehand  :U

very far fetched  :B
but that would be some very unpredictable twist, huh?

thegayhare

I can't see Mab being in on something like that.

plus I don't think they'd do this right before magizine reporters are due to arive

Weleho Rogan

unless that's part of the plot and isn't really gonna happen  :)

ShiningShadow

But what about Pyro and Alexsi how did this romance got started? :mowdizzy I would like to know what was Alexsi was wearing we she bought tea to Pyro. But that's a typical Male fanboy question. Anywho I think maybe this is the wedding not with Biggs but with Pyro and Alexsi. It all makes sense here *PLOT TWIST* or maybe I'm mad as a hatter here..................

Alondro

*Charles suspects the saucer people are involved... and perhaps the Rand corporation...*  I know they're watching us...  :mowdizzy

*eeriely calm British voice*  They'll find you, Charles.  They're probably on their way now.

*Charles erks*  Who?  Who's on their way?

*voice*  Singing children, Charles.  They're riding animals and singing.

*Charles acks!*  They're not gonna get me!  <.<  >.>
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif