2018-01-22 [DMFA# 1812] Cameos everywhere!

Started by Madd the Sane, January 22, 2018, 01:34:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madd the Sane

...and do I spy a couple of humans in masks? I have no idea who they're supposed to be.
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

ZacAttac21

Okay, I recognize Mao, Boko, Mihari, and Balina... Who are the others? I know I've seen the guy next to Mihari before...

Tapewolf

Is the entirely white 'Cubi in panel 4 what happens when the page takes too long to finish?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

MT Hazard

Anyone else notice the wolf woman in panel 4 has one normal hand and one paw? I wonder if that was behind he decision to have the extra arms installed.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

llearch n'n'daCorna

Heh. I reckon Mao is worth more than a washer-dryer combo. I'd hold out for both a washer and a dryer, and the wall mounting for the dryer...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

Oh yeah, you know he's good for *cough* wall mounting. Eehhhhhhh?
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

AzureEdge

Don't feel bad about not remembering their names Dan. It took me a couple of months to actually remember the names of my Coworkers at my first job and they wore freakin nametags.

Cassi-kun

Quote from: MT Hazard on January 22, 2018, 10:02:18 AM
Anyone else notice the wolf woman in panel 4 has one normal hand and one paw? I wonder if that was behind he decision to have the extra arms installed.
She also appears to have an extra "finger" on the pawed hand
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Prroul

Quote from: CubiKitsune on January 22, 2018, 02:56:50 AM
Okay, I recognize Mao, Boko, Mihari, and Balina... Who are the others? I know I've seen the guy next to Mihari before...
I can't recall his name, but if I recall correctly, he's the manager at ZZ Studios. And the fellow in the foreground of the same panel looks a lot like Sled. But that could just be equine bias.