2018/01/03 [DF #6] - Dead pool

Started by Tapewolf, January 04, 2018, 09:01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I can see their colleagues have a lot of faith in them.
Also it's just clicked that the guy in the foreground of panel 1 might be Jason from Dark Lord Rising.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 04, 2018, 09:01:24 AM
Also it's just clicked that the guy in the foreground of panel 1 might be Jason from Dark Lord Rising.

I thought so, too.

Puyon

Cameos are harder to nail without the signature colors... but otherwise I'm pretty sure that is a Jason.
...By Puyon

Tapewolf

Quote from: Puyon on January 04, 2018, 06:12:47 PM
Cameos are harder to nail without the signature colors... but otherwise I'm pretty sure that is a Jason.

I actually thought it was one of the fox guards, since they have the black ear markings as well.  (And strictly jackals have big sticky-up ears like Keaton, which Jason hasn't really got in DLR)

Merlin

It is Jason! I gave him the same sword as a slight tell, but I did adjust the contrast a bit from a strictly grayscale version of his colours, otherwise the hair and medium blue fur are a bit close

Tapewolf

Quote from: Merlin on January 05, 2018, 04:31:54 AM
It is Jason! I gave him the same sword as a slight tell, but I did adjust the contrast a bit from a strictly grayscale version of his colours, otherwise the hair and medium blue fur are a bit close

Right, that explains it.  It was the contrast that made him look more fox-like.  The sword worked well as a cue because that was actually what make me realise.