2017-09-26 [DMFA # 1787] recycled experience and fashion judging

Started by MT Hazard, September 29, 2017, 04:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Seems like being a Fae isn't a life I'd wish for, the only die when they want to, so every Fae will one day decide to kill themselves, as its the only way to end the soul crushing existential boredom.

One lighter note Dan gets to judge a fashion show! Do you think that Dan was planned to be an incubi from the beginning? That his personality traits suddenly made more sense with the revelation?
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

The One Guy

Quote from: MT Hazard on September 29, 2017, 04:03:26 PM
Seems like being a Fae isn't a life I'd wish for, the only die when they want to, so every Fae will one day decide to kill themselves, as its the only way to end the soul crushing existential boredom.

But think of all the fun you'll have in the thousands of years until that boredom starts to set in!

Quote from: MT Hazard on September 29, 2017, 04:03:26 PM
One lighter note Dan gets to judge a fashion show! Do you think that Dan was planned to be an incubi from the beginning? That his personality traits suddenly made more sense with the revelation?

Considering Amber originally made this based around her friends from Furcadia, I doubt he was planned to be an incubi "from the beginning."  That said, the question of just how far in advance she planned out that twist is a valid one.  If I had to venture a guess I'd say after the Daniel Ti-Fiona, Warrior for Hire storyline, she went about looking for a new direction for the plot to go, and that's part of what she came up with.  I also feel that there may be some inspiration the other way around, AKA she designed some aspects of Cubi personality traits based on Dan.

e_voyager

i love Dan's adventurous streak. (" Dan are you ready for this? " "No but lets do it anyway!" ) i wonder if his father is like that as well.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Prroul

Ahh, the Minecraft Broken Texture texture. Being in the modded minecraft scene, I'm all too familiar with that one.

And yea, ennui can be a hell of a thing. Sucks, but that's how it works out.

The One Guy

Quote from: Prroul on September 30, 2017, 11:23:31 PM
Ahh, the Minecraft Broken Texture texture. Being in the modded minecraft scene, I'm all too familiar with that one.

I know it more as a missing texture GMod; I didn't know Minecraft did the same thing.