2017/08/31 [RE 53.25] Kidnapped?

Started by Tapewolf, August 31, 2017, 10:12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Right, if Ulani and co have been abducting baby dragons, that would certainly cause a lot of problems.

EDIT: Actually, how does this work with the missions?  Delta's was signed off as satisfactory.  If Ulani here wants them to slay the whole lot of them, she's not going to sign off the mission and it will be technically a failure, even if it was the Right Thing To Do.

Likewise, what if Ulani had claimed it was a monster hunt when actually the mission is to kill all the firstborn, or assassinate the royal family of Gardinia?  How would a no-way-thats-crazy mission affect their grades?

Also... I'm now wondering if this is in some way related to the monster Danni sold.  That would make things even more awkward still.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

I've wondered awhile about if Dragons of Felimara could be kept as summons considering their intelligence. Like, when you unsummon them, where do they go...? Also, if Ulani has a dragon, I guess that would make her the Top Summoner

Also, Mana is a reasonable person. If Danni and Loki explained the full extent of the mission to her, then she'd probably understand that the client was in the wrong. Ulani not specifying what monsters they were facing, and risking their lives by keeping them in the dark, like really... Ulani was just being an idiot with this whole thing. I wonder if she would have been more willing if Danni wasn't there.
...By Puyon

ZacAttac21