Get well soon Merlin!

Started by Raskahn, August 27, 2017, 12:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raskahn

Get well soon Merlin and I hope that whatever found itself inside you has been swiftly taken care of. (unless it is a baby)

Kuzma Volkov

Quote from: Raskahn on August 27, 2017, 12:28:12 PM
Get well soon Merlin and I hope that whatever found itself inside you has been swiftly taken care of. (unless it is a baby)

And if its a baby, Congrats. :D and good luck finding pleather onesies for em.

Tapewolf

They never did figure out what the problem was, but she got better and I think had a diet regime to try and at least lessen the problem if it recurs in future.
After that she caught something, and then had to contend with a treasured pet going missing.  (The pet has returned, fortunately).  Something of a run of bad luck, there.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Thanks for the well wishes! Sorry I didn't post earlier - still a bit spacey this week. Lol and the amount of times they asked me in hospital if I was pregnant.... I know they gotta ask every time they try to irradiate ya, but with the amount of blood they nicked from me I'd assume they'd know for sure :P

Yeah, like Tape said, no idea what it was but every day since I've been feeling a bit better, so hopefully I return to normal and it doesn't return. Still kicking the last of the cold I caught in there, but doing OK!