2017/07/07 [DLR: 07-07] Accountant-slash-Scorekeeper

Started by ZacAttac21, July 18, 2017, 07:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

To provide some context, for those who may have missed it: the Black Riders are Demons, and Demons have the strength of a dozen Beings. The fact that Reeves can resist him effortlessly further proves that he must be a powerful Creature himself... :batman

I would like to bet he's Daryil himself, but I just can't see Daryil ever wearing a suit and tie. :P

Tapewolf

Plucking a katana out of the air with your fist is no mean feat either.  A normal person would lose most of their fingers.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

I'd like to be in team "Reeves is Daryil", but seeing him act so stuffy and showing 0 emotions like 80% of the time makes it hard to believe...Daryil IS a pretty gifted actor though so maybe it's not beyond question?
...By Puyon

Lying Foo

Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Lying Foo on July 22, 2017, 10:27:29 AM
I'm thinking fae.  Fae accountant.

I doubt that. In the Project Future timeline, the Fae have all departed from Furrae.

Puyon

Quote from: CubiKitsune on July 22, 2017, 02:09:13 PM
Quote from: Lying Foo on July 22, 2017, 10:27:29 AM
I'm thinking fae.  Fae accountant.

I doubt that. In the Project Future timeline, the Fae have all departed from Furrae.

Or... HAVE they?? *dramatic piano riff*
...By Puyon

Tapewolf

Quote from: Puyon on July 22, 2017, 05:06:12 PM
Or... HAVE they?? *dramatic piano riff*

The honest truth is that I don't know if Destania's anti-dragon project will also make Furrae inaccessible to the Fae.  I've hedged my bets by assuming that they're a much rarer sight since, to the point at which people think they're gone.  But they might not be.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E