2017/06/15 [PF 478] Lazy Thursday afternoon

Started by Raskahn, June 15, 2017, 05:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raskahn

Either it's laundry day and Niall's only option was to wear something of Daryil's or, "the gene" is kicking in with a vengeance. That is not a "just watching TV" outfit.  :3

Tapewolf

"Watching TV dressed like that is perfectly normal. If you're an incubus." -Twitter tagline for this page

EDIT: To amplify that remark, I've long held that outrageous clothes are a good mnemonic for Creature behaviour, i.e. a quick visual prompt for "This person's thought processes aren't quite like a regular human's"

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Raskahn

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 15, 2017, 06:44:34 PM
"Watching TV dressed like that is perfectly normal. If you're an incubus." -Twitter tagline for this page

EDIT: To amplify that remark, I've long held that outrageous clothes are a good mnemonic for Creature behaviour, i.e. a quick visual prompt for "This person's thought processes aren't quite like a regular human's"

Let's make one thing perfectly clear Tape, please don't stop this visualization of creature behaviour.  :P

AmigaDragon

For the flooding, didn't they try turning the opening upward to stop the flow (gravity)? :mowwink
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Tapewolf

Quote from: AmigaDragon on June 16, 2017, 11:27:15 PM
For the flooding, didn't they try turning the opening upward to stop the flow (gravity)? :mowwink

It was facing that way when they opened it...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E