2017/06/08 [PF 477] Post-Fwoosh

Started by ZacAttac21, June 08, 2017, 06:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Why wouldn't they incinerate the corpse, regardless? It would certainly destroy any clues.

Puyon

More people with android tech? Seems a little unlikely, but not impossible, I suppose... maybe these guys are in cahoots with the Subtle Paw. After all, Fenderick got a hold of android tech...
...By Puyon

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Puyon on June 08, 2017, 06:32:06 PM
More people with android tech? Seems a little unlikely, but not impossible, I suppose... maybe these guys are in cahoots with the Subtle Paw. After all, Fenderick got a hold of android tech...

Oooh, good point. :batman

Puyon

Ooh... yes, I believe I found something that could be connected. Last we heard from the Subtle Paw, some Mathian fellow went missing to build on Tri-Wing ambitions... we haven't heard of him since, I don't think, and "Father" Fancywings here hasn't been named yet, so mayhaps he's this Mathian fellow? That 'what a waste of energy!' line does make me extremely suspicious... ascending requires an extreme amount energy... he might be referring to that fact that he lost Fake-uros's soul because of his emergency death...

But uh... this could be all a stretch. Had to jump pretty far to reach this conclusion. Almost missed the ledge.
...By Puyon

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Puyon on June 08, 2017, 07:50:14 PM
Ooh... yes, I believe I found something that could be connected. Last we heard from the Subtle Paw, some Mathian fellow went missing to build on Tri-Wing ambitions... we haven't heard of him since, I don't think, and "Father" Fancywings here hasn't been named yet, so mayhaps he's this Mathian fellow? That 'what a waste of energy!' line does make me extremely suspicious... ascending requires an extreme amount energy... he might be referring to that fact that he lost Fake-uros's soul because of his emergency death...

But uh... this could be all a stretch. Had to jump pretty far to reach this conclusion. Almost missed the ledge.

Sounds plausible enough.

Brushtail

I'm more interested in Mr. Fancy Wings' wings. I don't recall seeing quite that combination of head and back wings before.

Puyon

if he ascended to tri-wing, would he butt wings be bat-like, bird-like, or...?

...By Puyon

Merlin

Maybe bird-wing on the left, bat-wing on the right?? Haha

Raskahn

Quote from: Puyon on June 08, 2017, 08:55:05 PM
if he ascended to tri-wing, would he butt wings be bat-like, bird-like, or...?

Butt bat wings, I laughed way to much at this thought.