2017/05/23 [DD 68] - The Blessing

Started by Tapewolf, May 23, 2017, 08:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

"If you've ever wanted to know what an atom feels like when it's being annihilated at CERN, Blessed is for you." -Tagline for 'The Blessed Engine'.

Blessings from the almighty are generally considered a positive thing, so it's always fascinating to see them weaponised.  The holy water, I get... I'm sure I don't know what the horse figurine is about.  For a second I thought it was a fancy water spray and she was spritzing Ra with the Waters of Altair, but I don't think they've got the technology to build miniaturised pumps like that.

Or is Mab onto something and horses are scary bringers of death...?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

I wonder about the tabard behind her. That used to be on the desk and it had all the Altair symbols on it, right? Can she not touch them because she's a vampire? Sorta like vampires and the holy cross?

At first I thought the horse was symbolic of Altair, but according to his page, his symbolic animal is a dog so now I'm just more confused.
...By Puyon

Merlin

It's meant to be a horse, I'm seeing a lot of errors on those pages, sheesh Phoenix's magic stuff is totally wrong too... Uhh! One I figure out the CSS I'll have up a totally new page for all that stuff :B

edit: Updated until my next terrible mistake: http://www.dhscomix.com/acomic/acomic.php?p=gods

Ellian

Yay! Tish = awesome. Let's hope that Ra will be sensible enough to not make things worse.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Merlin on May 24, 2017, 03:22:23 AM
It's meant to be a horse,

Oh!  Travel and Traipses!  That makes sense...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E