2017-05-09 [DMFA #1752] - Guess who

Started by Tapewolf, May 09, 2017, 08:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathYohneke

you know. Pip suprise may be interesting. but I always had a theory myself for the longest time... involving Wildy. ever since that page poped up in the demo 101 I pegged wildy as a were. if thats true they got themselves a magic dragon breath immunity shield with them. and would explain a couple things like Merlitz going human crazy. saw wildy in human were form.

Tapewolf

Quote from: ArchTeryx on May 11, 2017, 11:57:48 PM
They're about the right height, and that sort of move is exactly what Wildy is known for.  Let's see how Hizell reacts to an untelegraphed direct physical attack!  Maybe it'll confound him long enough for Pip to show up and teleport everyone out of there.

Pip's got a very limited power set, so I don't see him being able to teleport himself away, let alone someone he doesn't seem to like.  However, Abel does technically have a warp-aci. 

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 12, 2017, 03:43:09 AM
Quote from: ArchTeryx on May 11, 2017, 11:57:48 PM
They're about the right height, and that sort of move is exactly what Wildy is known for.  Let's see how Hizell reacts to an untelegraphed direct physical attack!  Maybe it'll confound him long enough for Pip to show up and teleport everyone out of there.

Pip's got a very limited power set, so I don't see him being able to teleport himself away, let alone someone he doesn't seem to like.  However, Abel does technically have a warp-aci.

Unfortunately, that warp-aci is taking the night off, so Abel doesn't have that ace up his sleeve.

Icon by Sunblink

Tapewolf

Quote from: ChaosMageX on May 12, 2017, 07:39:34 AM
Unfortunately, that warp-aci is taking the night off, so Abel doesn't have that ace up his sleeve.

Oh, good catch.  Of course, the impending death of the person you've been assigned to might be exceptional circumstances.  After all, he can't attend the party if Hizell kills him.

Either way, it would only be a holding move since Hizell knows where they live.  It could make things worse since visiting the inn is liable to find various Cyra memorabilia like Dan's bed, and then all kinds of savage hell would break loose.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Quote from: ChaosMageX on May 12, 2017, 07:39:34 AM

Ah look, all the people/warp-aci who could help Abel in one place that isn't where Abel is  :)

Tempestfury

Quote from: Merlin on May 12, 2017, 07:51:13 AMAh look, all the people/warp-aci who could help Abel in one place that isn't where Abel is  :)

Someone DID link Post 1703 where we saw Hizell spying on the fact that this night out is happening. So it's not that much of a surprsie.

Techcubi

'Always refreshing to find those who are self-aware of their reprehensible natures.'

Oh, yeah, because, your actions have /never/ been reprehensible at all, right, Hizell?

Dishonored

Quote from: Techcubi on May 12, 2017, 02:29:24 PM
'Always refreshing to find those who are self-aware of their reprehensible natures.'

Oh, yeah, because, your actions have /never/ been reprehensible at all, right, Hizell?

I'm fairly sure the "like me" was implied, if not spoken.
"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.