2017-04-03 [DMFA #1743] - New waters

Started by Tapewolf, April 03, 2017, 07:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Well, good on Abel for trying something different.  I wonder how this will pan out, especially given that Jyrras knows Abel is in trouble with Hizell.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 03, 2017, 07:30:30 AM
Well, good on Abel for trying something different.  I wonder how this will pan out, especially given that Jyrras knows Abel is in trouble with Hizell.

Maybe it will end with a dragon getting shot :V

justacritic

Or maybe it would end up something like.

(Hizell stared at the devastation, decades, no centuries of planning, plotting undone. His allies scattered, his minions routed and fronts all exposed. All the backroom deals,catspaws, blackmail and shows of overwhelming force completely come to nothing. Somehow, somewhere he knew a cubi was behind this.

"Ugh" Jyrras said, hangover stabbing his optic nerves "what happened last night?"
Abel didn't reply, splayed over a rock with a taco lampshade on his head with both in a desert in the middle of nowhere.

Meanwhile Wildy wakes up to a teeming bowing mass of Mows, she has a crown on her head.)

Hariman

Quote from: Merlin on April 03, 2017, 08:02:35 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on April 03, 2017, 07:30:30 AM

Maybe it will end with a dragon getting shot :V

My current pet theory is Macey actually getting to pilot a gryph mech and surprise attacking Hizell... before a LOT of other help arrives.
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

joshofspam

Personally I feel like the moral of this page is saying that, "it's alright to try knew things and you not to expect super great things to come of it. Enjoy the moment for what it is and not rush things."

Then again, I'm also imagining the opening theme song for Enterprise here. We've been seeing Abel gradually opening up ever to the Lost Lake cast since he came here. Dan as a younger brother. Alexsi as a boss and possibly like a sister. Lorenda, Macy and DB as friends. Though it seems like Jyrras is making quite a bit of progress with Abel.

It does make me wonder if Hitzel is watching this? What would be the chances he's watching this or that this would be an opportunity that he would pass up on?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

Quote from: joshofspam on April 05, 2017, 08:39:55 PM
It does make me wonder if Hitzel is watching this? What would be the chances he's watching this or that this would be an opportunity that he would pass up on?

Abel spoke about splitting to get food.  Assuming Hizell doesn't just stamp on the nightclub, when they leave the rest of the group would be one of the most vulnerable points.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

KaideGirault

Quote from: joshofspam on April 05, 2017, 08:39:55 PM
Personally I feel like the moral of this page is saying that, "it's alright to try knew things and you not to expect super great things to come of it. Enjoy the moment for what it is and not rush things."

Then again, I'm also imagining the opening theme song for Enterprise here. We've been seeing Abel gradually opening up ever to the Lost Lake cast since he came here. Dan as a younger brother. Alexsi as a boss and possibly like a sister. Lorenda, Macy and DB as friends. Though it seems like Jyrras is making quite a bit of progress with Abel.

Huh. Enterprise theme was not the first thing that came to mind on seeing this page, but it fits.