2017/04/03 [AF 4] - God of Debauchery

Started by Tapewolf, April 03, 2017, 11:56:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Ah yes, I wrote this one for last year's set.  I love how Merlin has handled it.  Making the story in-a-story garbled, inconsistent and Chick-like was fun too.  The only thing I miss is the sinner burning a picture of Great Ceraph....

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

I'm not sure if this would be a question for Tapewolf or Merlin but...

Does Daryil actually have a following on LaRaGa? Do they actually get shiny gloves and/or pants? Does Daryil put his clan mark on you?? I wanna know what it is God Daryil actually does in LaRaGa.
...By Puyon

Tapewolf

Quote from: Puyon on April 03, 2017, 03:20:30 PM
I'm not sure if this would be a question for Tapewolf or Merlin but...

Does Daryil actually have a following on LaRaGa? Do they actually get shiny gloves and/or pants? Does Daryil put his clan mark on you?? I wanna know what it is God Daryil actually does in LaRaGa.

We toyed with the idea of Daryil providing shiny gloves as divine gifts since PVC and latex don't really exist as such in LaRaGa, but I'm not sure to what extent that became canon.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 03, 2017, 11:56:59 AM
Ah yes, I wrote this one for last year's set.  I love how Merlin has handled it.  Making the story in-a-story garbled, inconsistent and Chick-like was fun too.  The only thing I miss is the sinner burning a picture of Great Ceraph....

It was fun! But the later it got in the night the more disinclined I was to draw complex cells, so alas burning a Ceraph pic got cut

ZacAttac21

Ugh. I hope followers of Phoenix are more tolerant than followers of Ceraph.

Merlin

Ceraph and his clanners are a mite cracked. But most followers aren't that bad (Elle's a priestess and she's pretty sane). Peony just gotta make them out to be as nuts as possible while she's doing tracts, to make everyone else thunk they're nuts too.

That said Phoenix is the least crazy elemental god and his followers tend to be chiller.

Lying Foo

Religious homophobia, where did she get such a ridiculous idea? :mowtongue
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.