2017-04-10 [DMFA #1745] - Something to do

Started by Tapewolf, April 10, 2017, 08:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Knowing Abel it will be something totally mood-breaking like laying flowers on his mother's grave.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Cassi-kun

I was kinda wondering about that lately. My guess is either a heart-to-heart with Kria, a visit to May's grave, or possibly both.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Tuyu

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 10, 2017, 08:07:38 AM
Knowing Abel it will be something totally mood-breaking like laying flowers on his mother's grave.
Or finding his mom's grave. Abel's Story didn't tell us whether he stayed for the funeral (though I'd like to think he did, he might've wanted to avoid contact with all those people).  Or maybe just to see if his old house is still there, or if there's anything left in his old neighborhood.

PS:  Katbox RSS feed is working again. Yay!

Merlin

That library Abel was interested in was around there somewhere

Tapewolf

Quote from: Merlin on April 11, 2017, 04:23:11 AM
That library Abel was interested in was around there somewhere

That is also true, but libraries tend not to be open when nightclubs are.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

katasev

I'm also rather interested in whether or not Wildy has finished schooling whoever needed schooling with Team Tiny Redheads, and thus how completely inebriated and/or uninhibited (I mean, moreso than usual) she may or may not be. Because if Abel does come out with something like visiting his mom's grave (was Pip's visit while Mab was talking to Ducky a foreshadowing?) Wildy's reaction should be fun.

ZacAttac21

Quote from: katasev on April 11, 2017, 10:49:56 AM
I'm also rather interested in whether or not Wildy has finished schooling whoever needed schooling with Team Tiny Redheads, and thus how completely inebriated and/or uninhibited (I mean, moreso than usual) she may or may not be. Because if Abel does come out with something like visiting his mom's grave (was Pip's visit while Mab was talking to Ducky a foreshadowing?) Wildy's reaction should be fun.

I wouldn't be surprised if Wildy's mother is buried in the same plot.