2017/02/27 [RE 50.14] - Way to go, Dyaris

Started by Tapewolf, February 27, 2017, 06:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I am surprised.  Either Dharfi is wrong or twisting things, or Dyaris has a lot more to them than I gave credit for.
I guess power can corrupt, but I have to wonder if there's another side to the story.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Qwex1

There is The Breaking so we will probably hear the other side.

edit: also the sword doesn't look like the one Dyaris has in the beginning of the comic
hsrthgelfszz*lo ttsvqxzm*hndfjerlnbcre!

Puyon

Dyaris is probably going to obtain the Shadow Slayer midway through The Breaking...

But try to slay Gaea and take over the world? Sounds too stupid and evil for Dyaris. Dharfi said she can't tell the full truth of the events so that might mean she's got the lying curse on her. After all, she did say she made a deal with Jake once...

If Dyaris DID try to slay Gaea, it was incredibly stupid but he had to have had noble intentions sorta like... "Oh no, the Goddess of Creation wants to destroy our world! She'll probably kill us all so I should stop her and everyone will be okay, right??"
...By Puyon

Lying Foo

Well, time for a mountaineering expedition.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Puyon on February 27, 2017, 10:32:24 AM
If Dyaris DID try to slay Gaea, it was incredibly stupid but he had to have had noble intentions sorta like... "Oh no, the Goddess of Creation wants to destroy our world! She'll probably kill us all so I should stop her and everyone will be okay, right??"

That would be my guess.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ZacAttac21

A better question would be, why does Jake want to keep the truth about the Worldsplit a secret? What is he trying to hide?

Puyon

Maybe Jake doesn't actually have something to hide regarding the worldsplit and just finds it priceless that the most regarded hero of the Worldsplit can't tell accurate heroic tales about it... but that's if we're taking him at face value and assuming he doesn't have something more clever or sinister in mind.
...By Puyon