2017-02-17 [DMFA #1732] Opportunity needs a doorbell...

Started by ChaosMageX, February 17, 2017, 04:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

...or at the very least, a really loud doorknocker, at least when it comes to Lorenda. :P

Icon by Sunblink

Merlin

Opportunity knocks but once, Lorenda! Time's a'wasting! Get in there!!

Tapewolf

It might be worth mentioning that Mab is not often fond of people waving typos in her face.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Cassi-kun

I'm terms of what's actually going on, this isn't the first time Matilda and Lorenda have discussed Matilda's many fails on the way to success. Matilda is a prime example of effort paying off... eventually!
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Amber Williams

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 17, 2017, 06:08:45 AM
It might be worth mentioning that Mab is not often fond of people waving typos in her face.

I'm sorry. D: I didn't know, I really didn't.  I'll never do it again.  :cry  In fact, I'll even send Amber a PM notifying her of a typo if I ever spot one in the comic.  I swear to God.

EDIT: I've even changed the initial post to something different.  Once again, I sincerely apologize.  This will not happen again.  I apologize for my shear stupidity induced from a FUBAR'd sleep schedule.

Icon by Sunblink

Merlin

Eh, mistakes happen. I'm colouring my Friday update and ha ha ha there's so many errors in the lineart that I'm having to fix as I go along. I know I make typos on the regular too :V or straight-up forgetting to put words in. It made sense in my head, why don't it make sense on paper?? Pretty sure it's impossible to make perfect comics 100% of the time.

Hariman

Heh. I think the Bechdel Test was passed long ago in a variety of conversations between Mab, Alexsi, Matilda, and a variety of other female characters, from the Amazons in Dan's flashback, to some of the cubi from SAIA (Fa'Lina and Aary), as well as Lorenda and Chicki, among others.

I wonder how few of the flexing hunk brigade will stay around when they find out Lorenda's last name...
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

katasev

Quote from: ChaosMageX on February 17, 2017, 02:41:54 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on February 17, 2017, 06:08:45 AM

I'm sorry. D: I didn't know, I really didn't.  I'll never do it again.  :cry  In fact, I'll even send Amber a PM notifying her of a typo if I ever spot one in the comic.  I swear to God.

EDIT: I've even changed the initial post to something different.  Once again, I sincerely apologize.  This will not happen again.  I apologize for my shear stupidity induced from a FUBAR'd sleep schedule.

Why, did you give a sheep a bad haircut? Sherri's hair is short enough already, you monster! ;3 (Just a little friendly ribbing since we're on the topic of typos. Nobody's perfect! If they were, thousands upon thousands of copy editors would be out of their jobs!)

Merlin

Quote from: katasev on February 17, 2017, 07:16:27 PM
Why, did you give a sheep a bad haircut? Sherri's hair is short enough already, you monster! ;3 (Just a little friendly ribbing since we're on the topic of typos. Nobody's perfect! If they were, thousands upon thousands of copy editors would be out of their jobs!)

Shear genius! Somebody get those clippers away from the horse!

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Merlin on February 17, 2017, 07:41:34 PM
Quote from: katasev on February 17, 2017, 07:16:27 PM

Shear genius! Somebody get those clippers away from the horse!

I actually blushed when I saw that image. :shy :animesweat

Icon by Sunblink

Hariman

Quote from: ChaosMageX on February 17, 2017, 04:24:10 AM
...or at the very least, a really loud doorknocker, at least when it comes to Lorenda. :P

...Maybe a hunky deliveryman who's more than a bit brave and very forward?

What? Don't we all want Lorenda to hook up with a nice guy?
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

Tuyu

Quote from: Hariman on February 24, 2017, 08:44:45 PM

If the deliveryman is hunky, wouldn't you have to worry about Kria getting to him first?

Hariman

Quote from: Tuyu on February 26, 2017, 09:21:29 PM
Quote from: Hariman on February 24, 2017, 08:44:45 PM

If the deliveryman is hunky, wouldn't you have to worry about Kria getting to him first?

Hmm, only if the deliveryman is somehow delivering to Lorenda while she's at Kria's house. Then again... maybe Jyrras becomes the threat since Lorenda lives there now! ;D