02/10/2017 DMFA #1730 - Club and gun show.

Started by Evilkritter, February 10, 2017, 11:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evilkritter

Brilliance and beauty in action.

Cassi-kun

Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

AzureEdge

Anyone else hope Kria shows up to add a very large dose of her brand of comedy to this?

katasev

That crack about crawlspaces and boy bands made me laugh so hard. To be fair, there are a lot worse things a club can be infested with than hot dudes. XD

Prroul

Okay, now that the monitor and keyboard have been cleaned...

My other half had to come in and check on me to make sure I was okay after my response to this one. Especially that last line, although Boy Bands tend to be more bishi than hunky.

Hariman

And the ladies have had their weekly dose of Manservice supplied today.

Fanservice for the guys has already been supplied in prior recent updates, and the Fanservice/Manservice balance has been maintained.
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

Foxx Trotter

"Macho, macho men..."

I see Sae has her hands full.  You can keep the boy bands. :P

Amber's Cyborg quote reference in the tab title is quite cute, too.

justacritic

Amber has amused us indeed, we should double our taco tribute

Yarott

Quote from: AzureEdge on February 10, 2017, 01:30:17 PM
Anyone else hope Kria shows up to add a very large dose of her brand of comedy to this?
I am not hoping, it was foretold in a prophecy from some taco fortune cookies I ate last weekend in a mexican restaurant. It said "Una zebra demoniaca avergonzará una vaca en frente de su preza dentro de un club.", whatever that meant. But it makes sense now (after checking that it had a translation in the back, but I decided not to write that here)! Did you know these cookies are dulce de leche flavored?

Hariman

Quote from: Hariman on February 10, 2017, 04:52:32 PM

Fanservice for the guys has already been supplied in prior recent updates, and the Fanservice/Manservice balance has been maintained.

You know, I can see one of the other girls in the club putting a quarter or two in the jukebox and playing "It's Rainin' Men!"
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

nevwyn

Quote from: Yarott on February 10, 2017, 09:33:44 PM
Quote from: AzureEdge on February 10, 2017, 01:30:17 PM
I am not hoping, it was foretold in a prophecy from some taco fortune cookies I ate last weekend in a mexican restaurant. It said "Una zebra demoniaca avergonzará una vaca en frente de su preza dentro de un club.", whatever that meant. But it makes sense now (after checking that it had a translation in the back, but I decided not to write that here)! Did you know these cookies are dulce de leche flavored?

I was going to comment on how I thought boy bands were formed at airports (I guess I just did) but now I just want to know more about taco fortune cookies.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Hariman on February 10, 2017, 10:38:20 PM
You know, I can see one of the other girls in the club putting a quarter or two in the jukebox and playing "It's Rainin' Men!"

If this is anything like the clubs I've been dragged into on work nights out, the music will be crappy techno played loud enough to cause hearing damage.  There will be no jukebox, and if there was one, you wouldn't be able to hear it over the sound system.  I try to remember to bring ear defenders now (helpfully provided by Confuzzled for people doing fursuit dances and such).

The fact that any of the characters are able to talk to each other at all is... well, impossible.  (Yes, I am jealous.)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Akisohida

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 11, 2017, 05:43:23 AM
Quote from: Hariman on February 10, 2017, 10:38:20 PM

If this is anything like the clubs I've been dragged into on work nights out, the music will be crappy techno played loud enough to cause hearing damage.  There will be no jukebox, and if there was one, you wouldn't be able to hear it over the sound system.  I try to remember to bring ear defenders now (helpfully provided by Confuzzled for people doing fursuit dances and such).

The fact that any of the characters are able to talk to each other at all is... well, impossible.  (Yes, I am jealous.)

Magic. Magic is how they talk over the wub wubs :)

I can't stand clubs; the thumping music would ruin any webs I made to catch dates.....meet women. I said 'meet women'.
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Kenik

Technically anything in a setting that's only going to be enjoyed by fans(such as well loved one off character returning) is fanservice.
Meanwhile I don't care about the fan/manservice, because I come to this comic for characters.

I like Fey.

killpurakat

So... since nobody has done this yet...  >:3

Voting for which guy you think is cute/hot/lead boy band singer/whatever! And maybe comment on what voice/accent/whatever they have.  :P

I personally love that black moose (wanna play with his antlers!!! And hair!), and am thinking Anglo Canadian or French Canadian accent! Something like/between ProtonJon and Psychedelic Eyeball.  :rolleyes

Cassi-kun

I see the rhino on drums for certain and probably the moose as the vocalist. Most likely lion on guitar, but none of them strike me as the bass player. I suppose if the moose were on bass, the lion would do vocals and the red panda on guitar.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Dishonored

...And now I'm thinking of the They Might Be Giants song "The Guitar".
"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

Hariman

Quote from: Kenik on February 11, 2017, 11:03:29 AM

Technically anything in a setting that's only going to be enjoyed by fans(such as well loved one off character returning) is fanservice.
Meanwhile I don't care about the fan/manservice, because I come to this comic for characters.

I am kidding about the fanservice/manservice quotas being met, although anyone who likes that kind of stuff will love this page. ;p

Personally, I actually prefer less, or at least less obvious/more sensible fanservice in the media/entertainment I watch/read/etc.  I just hit a point where a blatant set of panty shots, or random super tight borderline paint outfit, or other such things are just a distraction.

Also, this update qualifies as both sensible, and hilarious, because I've actually seen a few guys randomly flex at each other. ;p