New wallpaper - Cat Guardians

Started by Tapewolf, January 26, 2017, 04:16:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

So, there's a new background picture of the Cat Guardians.
And I can't help but notice that the rearmost one is a dead ringer for Jakob, if he was a cat instead of a wolf.

http://dhscomix.com/bgs/catnip1920x1080.png

EDIT: For that matter the next one along bears a resemblance to Daryil, though it's not as pronounced.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ellian

I like the new wallpaper very much. Now I'm just wondering if there will be a story about some of the other Cat Guardians in the future...

Puyon

I love all these floofy cats aaaah

Quote from: Ellian on January 26, 2017, 05:13:10 PM
I like the new wallpaper very much. Now I'm just wondering if there will be a story about some of the other Cat Guardians in the future...

I don't think we might, but it would be pretty cool to see a story about when guardians and champions first came into play... or generally the start of the Second-Age when all the gods and peoples and monsters just sort of suddenly existed.
...By Puyon

Merlin

Eheh, having the last to so reminiscent of Yak and Dar wasn't intentional. Goes to show I just love drawing those two! But it also wasn't intentional that the second-last one has the exact same markings of my old rabbit. I didn't even realise that until last night. I'm glad you all like it, it was a lot of fun to draw! I really ought to do a story about guardians and champions that isn't The Breaking at some point, they are all fun to draw