2017-01-14 [DMFA #1724] Linecon '90

Started by Tapewolf, January 14, 2017, 07:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

(Or is it '91 by now?)

Hard to tell if that's sarcasm on Strype's part, but now we know how the problem of 'How to keep a Being cameo alive so he can reappear 200 years later' has been solved, at least in his case.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Tarakona

The cybernetic additions make that tiger a whole level of hotter. :love2

Also I just wanted to say I love it when Amber draws crowds. It's obvious she takes extra care to make unique individuals, and as a reader I enjoy trying to imagine who they are or what they're doing. Many furry artists stick to common realistic animal versions of humans, and it can get rather boring. I'm sure those artists are doing their best and I'm grateful they share their creations with us (readers), but DMFA is so full of amazing creatures, it never gets boring. So, sorry to ramble, but thank you, Amber, for all your hard work. The delay was well-worth it!

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 14, 2017, 07:32:55 AM
(Or is it '91 by now?)

Hard to tell if that's sarcasm on Strype's part, but now we know how the problem of 'How to keep a Being cameo alive so he can reappear 200 years later' has been solved, at least in his case.

Looks like Daryil isn't the first to do cybernetic life extensions.

Tapewolf

Quote from: CubiKitsune on January 14, 2017, 09:19:01 AM
Looks like Daryil isn't the first to do cybernetic life extensions.

I think that might still be the case, since the rant implies he's a magical construct (and supposedly this will be covered soon).

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Jenseven

I'm actually surprised that nobody brought up the comparison that Wildy might as well walk up to the bouncer and admit that she's Biggs' sister. I think that would get a similar response.

Chakat Blackspots

I see you've got Goldbloom and Oksana as cameos in the comic.  Wonder where Wintemute is?

Heh, Wildy can't be sneaky when it involves Matilda, as Matilda knows how she is.

Cassi-kun

MATTIE

*foams at the mouth*

How DARE Amber give Matilda such an adorable nickname. How dare she!
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

techmaster-glitch

I know I'm late to the party on this, but that Magi-Cyber-Tiger is so coooooooool :disbelief

Alondro

*Charles da human notices something*  Hmm?  Oh, a hot leonine chakat.

Imma cheat on Charline.

*Charline senses Charles requires a shredding...*
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif