2016/08/22 [EP 12-05] With regards to Falkirk...

Started by Merlin, August 21, 2016, 07:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin

...or as I call him, Professor Fuzzybuns. Public service announcement - he's the best Epsilon character. And you can check, but I'm pretty sure that's an objective fact

Tapewolf

Quote from: Merlin on August 21, 2016, 07:10:51 PM
...or as I call him, Professor Fuzzybuns. Public service announcement - he's the best Epsilon character. And you can check, but I'm pretty sure that's an objective fact
But Mab said Richard was the best character!

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 21, 2016, 07:20:25 PM
Quote from: Merlin on August 21, 2016, 07:10:51 PM
But Mab said Richard was the best character!

I'll fight you

Gelpi

I vote snow leopard professor for best character.  I had a biology teacher like her in high school and she would have us study ethical issues in biology and then debate them as a class.  She didn't take sides but would let us duke it out and step in for mild moderation. 
And yes there were several people like Richard except instead of making beings into pants they were vehement about things like "only bad people get AIDs".  Those kids also had extra assignments like "Explain AIDs from the top because have I taught you nothing about viruses?"