2016/08/19 [DMFA #1688] - What can possibly go right?

Started by Tapewolf, August 19, 2016, 06:31:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I don't know what Piflak's parties are usually like, but I can see a lot of tension brewing in this one.
I'm also curious where they're held, because a gathering of so many important 'cubi?  Hizell would love to be invited to that too.

EDIT: Given her line the first panel, is it possible that Regina has not noticed the headwings...?

EDIT EDIT: Actually, Dan promised not to go after Regina, didn't he?  Dunno if she knows that, though.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Drakkenmensch

It's a trap, Dan! Piflak wants you to wear pants just so she can depants you in public again!!!

Konnash

A Pfilak cubi, Regina and Dan meeting to the same place...
wait what?
er...
*ow*
stopping here, my head hurts with many possible outcomes.....  :mowdizzy

Tapewolf

AzureEdge

Ok, forget what I said about possible Shenanigans involve Viv having a twin. The Shenanigans resulting in Dan, Abel, and Regina all being in one place is going to be MUCH better.

RuneSage

Oooooooo...this confrontation has been brewing for years.  Any takers on Wildy crashing the party?!

Tarakona

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 19, 2016, 06:31:11 AM
I don't know what Piflak's parties are usually like, but I can see a lot of tension brewing in this one.
I'm also curious where they're held, because a gathering of so many important 'cubi?  Hizell would love to be invited to that too.

EDIT: Given her line the first panel, is it possible that Regina has not noticed the headwings...?

EDIT EDIT: Actually, Dan promised not to go after Regina, didn't he?  Dunno if she knows that, though.
My first thought on this was, "Ohhhhhh friiiiig..."
But now that you mention it, this party would be like an all-you-can eat buffet for Hizell. This brings things to a new level of worry.

I think it's possible that Regina noticed, but I'm not sure if it means much to her limited attention span.

Dan did promise not to seek revenge on Regina, but you're right I don't think she knows.

Anri

This could explode spectacularly.... OR an Austin Powers-esque party occurs. No, you see, what I mean, is every time someone is about to see someone else that could cause them to fly into a rage, or something else, the other in question is strategically and possibly humorously blocked from view!

Qwex1

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 19, 2016, 06:31:11 AM
I think it's Viv talking about demons and only the second bubble in the first panel are Regina's.
hsrthgelfszz*lo ttsvqxzm*hndfjerlnbcre!

justacritic

I'm honestly thinking there's some nebulous shadow in the background, just planning and plotting and mettling to create all these delicious tension filled drama moments. 

Tapewolf

Quote from: Qwex1 on August 19, 2016, 05:28:30 PM
I think it's Viv talking about demons and only the second bubble in the first panel are Regina's.

Ah yes, that is correct.  "Hu hu hu" seemed more like something Regina would say...

Merlin

From the last thread...

Quote from: Cassi-kun on August 17, 2016, 02:40:12 PM
Does anyone else think Viv's feather ruff looks like it's actually attached to her?

Now that we've seen her puffball tail, I wonder even more  :U dang shapeshifters, capable of so much fashion... (...and then there's Dan)

Cassi-kun

Quote from: Merlin on August 19, 2016, 08:25:21 PM
From the last thread...

Quote from: Cassi-kun on August 17, 2016, 02:40:12 PM
Does anyone else think Viv's feather ruff looks like it's actually attached to her?

Now that we've seen her puffball tail, I wonder even more  :U dang shapeshifters, capable of so much fashion... (...and then there's Dan)
Abel is extra fashionable to make up for Dan.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Techcubi

Think she's supposed to be some sort of chinchilla cubi? Also-

Quote from: justacritic on August 19, 2016, 06:58:24 PM
I'm honestly thinking there's some nebulous shadow in the background, just planning and plotting and mettling to create all these delicious tension filled drama moments.

There is, and her name is Amber, Dark lord of all who view this domain.

Dracologist

Uh oh, is that a Devil Wears Prada story arch that I'm seeing?

Cassi-kun

Just remembered...

Dan threw his invitation out and hasn't been seen with the corresponding Warp-Aci since. I wonder how much DAN is prepared for Dan to be there!

edit: hurp, Miss Priss is talking to Dan on this page...

Aurawyn

Am I the only one who read "Formal" as "Normal" ?  :mowmeep

Cassi-kun

Wooops... forgot about the last panel and went right to the forum without checking the comic again. Boy, I'm smart :B

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Cassi-kun on August 20, 2016, 11:52:10 PM
Wooops... forgot about the last panel and went right to the forum without checking the comic again. Boy, I'm smart :B

It's okay, at least you noticed in the end. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears