2016/08/08 [DMFA #1686] Let's go clubbing

Started by Tapewolf, August 08, 2016, 07:45:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Well, this should be fun.  Without Merlitz there's likely to be less people being set on fire, but given the mix of races and Wildy's psychotic tendencies, it should make for a very memorable evening.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 08, 2016, 07:45:04 AM
Well, this should be fun.  Without Merlitz there's likely to be less people being set on fire, but given the mix of races and Wildy's psychotic tendencies, it should make for a very memorable evening.

... assuming they can drag Lorenda out. I mean, I grant Wildy the benefit of the doubt, but she doesn't have the long history of bending Dan to her will with Lorenda, if you follow me.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

KathYohneke

and now we just sit idley by with popcorn and watch the explosions  :explosion

justacritic

And then one of them meets tall, dark and homicidal. I have this strange vision of Wildy and Dark Pegasus   

Tapewolf

Quote from: justacritic on August 08, 2016, 06:00:49 PM
And then one of them meets tall, dark and homicidal. I have this strange vision of Wildy and Dark Pegasus

Dark Peg in a nightclub?  That sounds like tinfoil princess material.  Or Merlin-gets-really-bored...

Merlin

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 08, 2016, 06:50:20 PM
Dark Peg in a nightclub?  That sounds like tinfoil princess material.  Or Merlin-gets-really-bored...

Bored? I think you mean inspired. ... ...but actually I shouldn't, so many comics to get done and so little time :V I will just close my eyes and imagine the majesty...

AzureEdge

I was wondering when Wildy would pop up from out of nowhere.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Merlin on August 08, 2016, 08:49:26 PM
Bored? I think you mean inspired. ... ...but actually I shouldn't, so many comics to get done and so little time :V I will just close my eyes and imagine the majesty...

It would be a sight to see, though I'm not sure how it would be achieved.  Asking DP to come out clubbing would likely result in the sort of clubbing reserved for baby seals, or guards in the Thief series.

Then again, Dark Peg is actually about the right age for a mid-life crisis, isn't he?

LordViking

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 09, 2016, 08:03:07 AM
Then again, Dark Peg is actually about the right age for a mid-life crisis, isn't he?

Shouldn't that be a third- or fourth-life crisis by now? Can't really call it a mid-life crisis if your life already ended several times now can you?

Yarott

I fully expect Kria to crash in at some point. Because Lorenda's life can never not be easier. >:3 Bonus points for Regina, but at this point in the story, that may or may not make Lorenda look better when close to her. Man, I love sitcom tropes sometimes!

AmigaDragon

Is Lorenda's apparent opposition to clubbing because she's thinking of a Kria version of clubbing?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen