2016/07/22 [DD 29] Victimizing

Started by ZacAttac21, July 23, 2016, 04:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Wait a tic... Ra is using that dust to knock her victims out before feeding, isn't she? :batman

Tapewolf

Quote from: CubiKitsune on July 23, 2016, 04:36:45 AM
Wait a tic... Ra is using that dust to knock her victims out before feeding, isn't she? :batman

That's certainly the way things have been pointing.  Whether Tish has realised that I don't know, but it looks like it's just clicked with Mr. Raffles.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lying Foo

Quote from: CubiKitsune on July 23, 2016, 04:36:45 AM

Ehh... it's a possibility.  Just like the possibility Travis and Devi might be less-than-honest about the source of their knowledge.

I expect it's not that, though, so much as Pix and Mena thinking the V-word and making a beeline for the nearest altar to Altair.  I still think they're not wrong (at least not anymore), that this is Tish's attempt at harm reduction.

...although it occurs to me, what's a "month" with a permanent crescent moon?
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Puyon

Quote from: Lying Foo on July 23, 2016, 12:51:48 PM
...although it occurs to me, what's a "month" with a permanent crescent moon?

...wait did our months come from the moon cycle? One way or the other, we do have a goddess of time who decided what the length of a day should be. She probably decided what made a week a week and a month a month and a year a year and so forth. I wonder if dearest Clock had to go through several drafts of how months and weeks would work, haha.
...By Puyon