2016/07/15 [DMFA #1679] Clearance clothing choices

Started by MT Hazard, July 16, 2016, 09:56:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Starting this topic on the off chance that not everybody has migrated to the katbox forums yet.

While boss mythos may be happy that she finally managed to sell Matilda something that probably won't stop her twitching at her choices and trying to suggest things "That would look soooo much better on you darling!"
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

DarkwingDude

Miss Kate would be creepy in any other situation... but darn it, she's just so cute!

Merlin

Quote from: MT Hazard on July 16, 2016, 09:56:48 AM
Starting this topic on the off chance that not everybody has migrated to the katbox forums yet.

uhhhhhhh :I

anyway! So is Miss Kate sneaking off in the first panel, or snaking off? :P

Tapewolf

Quote from: Merlin on July 17, 2016, 01:18:27 AM
uhhhhhhh :I

Yes.  It's not like Merlin, Turnsky or myself can move our comic discussion there :P

In all seriousness, I find clothes shopping to be deathly dull so pages which concentrate on clothes shopping are not pages I'm going to have much to say about.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 18, 2016, 04:16:12 AM
In all seriousness, I find clothes shopping to be deathly dull so pages which concentrate on clothes shopping are not pages I'm going to have much to say about.

Maybe if we had another clothes montage! Matilda dressed up as various characters, it'll be just like my animes!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Merlin on July 18, 2016, 04:20:50 AM
Maybe if we had another clothes montage! Matilda dressed up as various characters, it'll be just like my animes!

I'm wondering if this shop has any jewellery as accessories. That might be something that would interest Matilda, after all. Maybe Lorenda should be asking what sort of thing Matilda is after before directing her...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Cassi-kun

Quote from: Merlin on July 18, 2016, 04:20:50 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on July 18, 2016, 04:16:12 AM

I want a Matilda dress-up montage SO BAD
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Tuyu

Simple segue dialogue for Lorenda:  "Miss Kate, do we have any articles made from fireproof materials?"

MK:  :mwaha