2016/7/11 [RE 47.2] Good Students, Better Pranksters

Started by Puyon, July 10, 2016, 11:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puyon

Now, I'm sure that the case with tricksters can be that sometimes they'll share a face with someone but... uh... this seems kind of. Unlikely. Since 'Zachary Dune' wasn't such until 50 years later. I wonder where Grain got this illusion idea anyways. Maybe he saw a portrait of Headmaster O'Reily in a book and thought 'hell yeah' and poofed on an illusion. Welp. Whatever happened I don't think we're getting answers anytime soon.

Gotta love Stanza's dialogue in the last panel. Makes a great punchline to that sense of 'Ooooh, you're in trooouuuble'
...By Puyon

Tapewolf

Quote from: Puyon on July 10, 2016, 11:03:40 AM
Now, I'm sure that the case with tricksters can be that sometimes they'll share a face with someone but... uh... this seems kind of. Unlikely. Since 'Zachary Dune' wasn't such until 50 years later.

On the other hand, golems and homunculi have unknown lifespans.  I wouldn't rule out Grain's presence somewhere.  Or even that O'Reily is another of his assumed names.

Gotta love Stanza's dialogue in the last panel. Makes a great punchline to that sense of 'Ooooh, you're in trooouuuble'
Yes, I think that really makes the page.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 10, 2016, 11:27:33 AM
On the other hand, golems and homunculi have unknown lifespans.  I wouldn't rule out Grain's presence somewhere.  Or even that O'Reily is another of his assumed names.

I don't think Grain would be able to run a hero school. By the time it's NG+ I'd think he'd be a bit smarter about things... it'd be pretty funny if this Hero School had an effectively immortal headmaster (since I'm assuming golems/homunculi probably don't die until they're destroyed). I mean... I guess Mana doesn't count as 'effectively immortal' buuut... she also can't be killed per se.
...By Puyon

Ellian

The last panel is priceless.
By the way, is Azure really a dark-winged feathry?

Puyon

Quote from: Ellian on July 11, 2016, 05:25:13 AM
The last panel is priceless.
By the way, is Azure really a dark-winged feathry?

I'm pretty sure, yes. If only for the fact that she experiences the stigma that darkwings would. Changing the color of your wings to look like a killer? That would be dumb as heck. If anything, she should change her wings to be lighter...
...By Puyon