2016/06/24 [RE 45.20] Seers and tricksters

Started by Tapewolf, June 24, 2016, 10:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Should it make any difference if Miss San is a trickster?  It's not like she's going to lie to them during class since that would end her teaching career pretty quickly.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 24, 2016, 10:46:00 AM
Should it make any difference if Miss San is a trickster?  It's not like she's going to lie to them during class since that would end her teaching career pretty quickly.

I'm sure if any eyebrows really start raising, she would have no problem proving her innocence via 'reveal personal information for no reason'... ok she wouldn't go too far, not with students, at least. I guess the only students that can trust she's actually reading Bluff's mind though are Jinx and Nettle (because of the events of Vol. 10).

As an aside... Jinx could have easily just said those words to comfort Saturn since she seems to trust him a lot already. But then he reaches out to hold her hand... which seems like a pretty big gesture for someone who seems very uncomfortable with being touched. I can't formulate a proper sentence over how I feel about this. I'm so happy though, they're so cute ahhhh
...By Puyon

Lying Foo

"Very realistic portraits"... oh, dear... has our Wrath fallen in with a sordid crowd?
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Merlin

Shauni did send me a lovely synopsis last year of a story as to why her character doesn't like to reveal secrets. One day I'll have to draw it!