2016/06/06 [RE 45.15] ...and I saw visions of God

Started by Tapewolf, June 06, 2016, 07:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Could they ask Mara if it's true...?

This whole business about an artifact from before the gods is pretty weird, though.  Are there any other references to that in the comic?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lying Foo

Lemme guess, her other names include "Ceres," "Pallas," "Juno," "Vesta," and "Jupiter."
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Puyon

...By Puyon

Puyon

Quote from: Lying Foo on June 06, 2016, 10:33:48 AM
Lemme guess, her other names include "Ceres," "Pallas," "Juno," "Vesta," and "Jupiter."

I'm gonna guess they were all Planets themed. Saturn... Mars... I think the girl in Saturn's visions was Mercury and Pluto (from the original NG) was going to be the next shadowslayer after Saturn. So there might have been a Jupiter, Venus, Neptune, and Uranus?
...By Puyon

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Puyon on June 06, 2016, 01:17:20 PM
Quote from: Lying Foo on June 06, 2016, 10:33:48 AM

I'm gonna guess they were all Planets themed. Saturn... Mars... I think the girl in Saturn's visions was Mercury and Pluto (from the original NG) was going to be the next shadowslayer after Saturn. So there might have been a Jupiter, Venus, Neptune, and Uranus?

Now she just needs a sailor outfit...

Razmoudah

So, will she eventually go Moon or Luna?  And don't forget the times when she won't get a chance to at least reach her mid-teens first, for her chibi-selves.