2016/04/19 [DLR 02-02] severed server

Started by MT Hazard, May 25, 2016, 06:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Um, Sven, have you forgotten that your supposed to be the good guy?

Provided this isn't a vision/dream sequence that brings his acts of violence against allies and innocents up to three. Even taking into account that adventurers aren't usually the most mentally stable of people that's taking it a bit to far.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

...being on the run for murder will make the quest so much more exciting!
That said, this isn't "Heads You Lose".  It is mostly comedy oriented, and so has a significantly lower body count.

Fun fact: Sven was based on Gimli, who spends a frightening amount of time in Lord of the Rings either beheading people, or looking for more people to behead.

In DMFA canon, it has been observed that adventurers usually die in their mid-thirties.  I am morbidly curious about how many of them die not because they're getting too old for the job, but because that's the mean time at which they screw up, kill the wrong person and end up on a capital murder charge.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

... Either that or get on the wrong side of someone and get done on a trumped-up fake charge.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Raskahn

Anger management issues much?

Did not see that coming. Also, the head on a plate thing is a nice touch :)

Merlin

Wait was Heads not a comedy? Oh man

(i kid, i kid)

llearch n'n'daCorna

You'd think he'd learn that throwing a tantrum like that doesn't get you anywhere. It's not like she can bring him a half pounder now, is it? :-/

Creatures. Pretty much all of them are children, as I see it - throwing their toys out of the cot if they don't get their way, and their power let them get away with it without learning to behave in a adult fashion. Kinda sad, in a way - live for centuries, never actually grow.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 26, 2016, 06:53:26 AM
You'd think he'd learn that throwing a tantrum like that doesn't get you anywhere. It's not like she can bring him a half pounder now, is it? :-/

That's the trouble with a berserker...

EDIT:
Quote from: Merlin on May 26, 2016, 05:09:54 AM
Wait was Heads not a comedy? Oh man

Creator Breakdown was definitely a factor with that one, especially the last two chapters.  Likewise, some of Dark Lord Rising also overlapped with a period of overwork and general misery, so there are a few things in it which seemed like a good idea at the time but might be watered down slightly when they get drawn.  However, this scene is not one of those.

MT Hazard

I think reattaching a head is a bit to much for even someone of Reeves skill. I do wonder if the unnamed server was Hindu of just had a spot in the appropriate place.

It seems to me that several members of the group beyond Yvonne potentially have creature heritage, considering what Amber mentioned about unusual hair/fur colours in beings suggesting they have a creature in their family tree* that nd beings usually having weak or no magic.

*In someone could track were she mentioned that, I'd be grateful.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

Quote from: MT Hazard on May 26, 2016, 04:33:24 PM
I think reattaching a head is a bit to much for even someone of Reeves skill. I do wonder if the unnamed server was Hindu of just had a spot in the appropriate place.

That you'd have to ask Merlin.  I didn't design her in that much detail :3