Total time loggeed in?

Started by AmigaDragon, May 02, 2016, 02:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmigaDragon

Having registered 10 years ago and keeping a tab open to the forums most of the time, how can I have only 17 days logged in?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Offbeatreboot

Idk I've only got like... almost 11 hours. And I've been here for like... 10 days now. So I guess an hour a day seems like a pretty sweet deal?

Mao

Total time logged in: 96 days, 15 hours and 34 minutes.

I'm always watching...

Puyon

3 days, 16 hours, and 53 minutes... I've been here for almost a year now. I thought it was big making it to just one day total time, lol.
...By Puyon

Gabi

I have... 54 days, 7 hours and 48 minutes!
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

Er... 957 days, 6 hours and 53 minutes.

I wouldn't take it as too entirely accurate, though.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Razmoudah

It's probably influenced by how active you are being.  When the tab is open but you don't do anything for a few days it probably doesn't log any time.  Not to mention, I bet it resets the current timing every time you hit the reset button on your browser, so if you never did that it'd probably count up the time more accurately.

Gabi

Quote from: Razmoudah on May 03, 2016, 02:11:10 PM
It's probably influenced by how active you are being.  When the tab is open but you don't do anything for a few days it probably doesn't log any time.  Not to mention, I bet it resets the current timing every time you hit the reset button on your browser, so if you never did that it'd probably count up the time more accurately.
Considering it's only added 4 minutes to my time from that previous post, I'd say that's probably true.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly