2016/05/02 [DMFA #1662]: "Attrition based friend making" by Mink

Started by MT Hazard, May 02, 2016, 07:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Looks like the little squid worms his way into your heart (in a good way). Personally I thing we'd get on fine, once I set some ground rules.

Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

AzureEdge

Mink is kinda like Pinkie Pie. No matter what, s/he will become your friend whether you like it or not.

Razmoudah

Wait, Dan is actually trying to study?  I guess that explains why the apocalypse seems to be arriving soon in Furrae.

Cassi-kun

I need to get over my fear of drawing Abel's spots and draw some Mink/Abel glomhugs. NEED.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Delian Williams

Quote from: AzureEdge on May 02, 2016, 09:35:04 AM
Mink is kinda like Pinkie Pie.

Yeah, just like Pinkie- wait a second... speaking in pony metaphores... does that make Abel like a Film noire (FA pic by caseyljones) Twilight Sparkle? They both are skilled in magic, surround themselves with books, shun peers and get sent to a far off place to learn about the magic of friendshiiiiiip by a powerful mentor with more wings than they have.

No, scratch that. "Dear Princess Fa'Lina" :bat just doesn't sound right.

Whatever, in today's strip the friendship part seems to be working. I remember a time, when asking Abel about his past would only result in some sort of caustic retort, like "oh yeah ... crazy amounts of girlfriends". Seems like Fluttershy, errr, Jyjy is on the right way.

I think there are a whole lot more people at the academy who would consider themselves friends with Abel or at least benevolent towards him, than he realizes.

Truth be told, I'm starting to worry about Ray.

Tapewolf

I'm wondering if this is the opener for a "Don't you want to go back where you're safe from the dragons and Dan's psychotic mother?" conversation.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Cassi-kun

Quote from: Delian Williams on May 02, 2016, 02:54:37 PM.I think there are a whole lot more people at the academy who would consider themselves friends with Abel or at least benevolent towards him, than he realizes.
As long as they don't sleep.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 02, 2016, 03:07:00 PM
I'm wondering if this is the opener for a "Don't you want to go back where you're safe from the dragons and Dan's psychotic mother?" conversation.

Back to where everybody knows your name? /cheers
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

DarkwingDude

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 03, 2016, 11:24:47 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on May 02, 2016, 03:07:00 PM

Back to where everybody knows your name? /cheers

Sometimes you have to flee from where everybody knows your name...